Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nuremberg codes

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Have consistently been cast aside.

Monoclonal antibodies saved my fat brother. My company would suffer tremendously wo him.
We need to start the clamor, at least make it more pronounced to normies

If you engage i will bring more to the table but we know people are test subjects unwillingly now. Osha rescinded, courts all over vote to stop mandates. Good thing we got judges too

skramer100

Elite
Founder
This is getting beyond ridiculous. Tucker was talking about this last night and the reason they used was it apparently doesn't help against Omicron. Well the CDC and CEO of Pfizer came out and said the jabs don't work against Omicron, why were they not pulled. I think a lot more people are waking up, especially with Europe changing their tune. It is just that people can't admit they were on the wrong side, pride is a bitch.

Rube Reaper

Elite
This is getting beyond ridiculous. Tucker was talking about this last night and the reason they used was it apparently doesn't help against Omicron. Well the CDC and CEO of Pfizer came out and said the jabs don't work against Omicron, why were they not pulled. I think a lot more people are waking up, especially with Europe changing their tune. It is just that people can't admit they were on the wrong side, pride is a bitch.
I know you’re trolling but at least come up with something believable and based in reality since the Pfizer CEO and the yank CDC have both said the vaccines work against Omnicron.

Vaccines​

Current vaccines are expected to protect against severe illness, hospitalizations, and deaths due to infection with the Omicron variant. However, breakthrough infections in people who are fully vaccinated are likely to occur. With other variants, like Delta, vaccines have remained effective at preventing severe illness, hospitalizations, and death. The recent emergence of Omicron further emphasizes the importance of vaccination and boosters.

That’s not even mentioning the fact that the Pfizer vaccine has full CDC approval while these other treatments were just EUAs.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I know you’re trolling but at least come up with something believable and based in reality since the Pfizer CEO and the yank CDC have both said the vaccines work against Omnicron.

Vaccines​

Current vaccines are expected to protect against severe illness, hospitalizations, and deaths due to infection with the Omicron variant. However, breakthrough infections in people who are fully vaccinated are likely to occur. With other variants, like Delta, vaccines have remained effective at preventing severe illness, hospitalizations, and death. The recent emergence of Omicron further emphasizes the importance of vaccination and boosters.

That’s not even mentioning the fact that the Pfizer vaccine has full CDC approval while these other treatments were just EUAs.
Yoursavior gates disagrees

Look to Israel for guidance rube

Rube Reaper

Elite
Yoursavior gates disagrees

Look to Israel for guidance rube
Israel is giving boosters as we speak so…

Top Bottom