Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Now that Eddie is deady

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
David Lee Roth released a new version of Panama.
It does sound like an early rendition sound room version

Their bringing the band back together

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'll bump Panama w my cockaine hips. Sir big Spur, will bump you when I see you chicken ass. We will see whi the chickens assassination's?or whatever

@deep state abductee .
@QuanChi
kwan we vibe
this better knot be a snow job

I won't move shit and I'll tell my bil to get 1 3/4get outta jail free. I can split that shit up however i want. I'm not a Pelosi in Cali. Uma cock on da coast I got a knew cock today. Hollers in the morning

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
How do you get fired by God? Seems like dying
JC is the guy. Usually he is like follow me. And I'm like OK sounds right. So I do that. my elbows will sink or make me swimming
Jesus knows my tolerance.
No one wants an Irish Paddy doll anymore. I've never done steel. I make 1970 dolls

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Used to listen to this on LP at my uncles. He had a huge pit bull dog that we would play this and work him up and he'd chew up the tree and anything else in the front yard.

I wish I could remember what we thought he was saying when he said "reach down and ease the seat back"... It was weird how wrong we were but 30+ years later I can't even remember.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Used to listen to this on LP at my uncles. He had a huge pit bull dog that we would play this and work him up and he'd chew up the tree and anything else in the front yard.

I wish I could remember what we thought he was saying when he said "reach down and ease the seat back"... It was weird how wrong we were but 30+ years later I can't even remember.

Kids today will never know the fun of trying to understand lyrics lol. Used to love it when you bought a tape or cd and it actually had the lyrics inside the cover. Otherwise you were just guessing half the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom