Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No way putin let's this company leave Russia

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Lol... for real?

Kill them?!

He does it all the time.
What I was trying to get at is that Yandex is collection software. You could threaten or kill business execs, but how would you stop developers from taking the software outside?

Make a list of everyone associated with the company or something and that’s the hit list?

Rube Reaper

Elite
Unfortunate for the people there that are suffering.
They are a part of the problem at this point. They should be marching in the streets and overthrowing Putin’s regime.

I feel the worst for the people of Africa who are starving because of Putin’s terror then obviously the Ukrainian people are on that list, albeit farther down, as well.

Emma tenywa

Elite
They are a part of the problem at this point. They should be marching in the streets and overthrowing Putin’s regime.

I feel the worst for the people of Africa who are starving because of Putin’s terror then obviously the Ukrainian people are on that list, albeit farther down, as well.
Wheat products are some of the most expensive foods in Africa and no one in Africa is starving because of the Russian invasion. The starvation is due to draught,civil wars,poverty and poor crop yields.
Nothing outside of that. It should be known that about 80% of the food consumed in Africa is grown locally.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Wheat products are some of the most expensive foods in Africa and no one in Africa is starving because of the Russian invasion. The starvation is due to draught,civil wars,poverty and poor crop yields.
Nothing outside of that. It should be known that about 80% of the food consumed in Africa is grown locally.
You poor thing. You’re repeating blatantly false white / Russian propaganda.

“Last year Ukraine exported food products worth almost $28 billion to the world, including $7.4 billion-worth of food to the European Union.” Among the countries heavily dependent on wheat from Ukraine are Somalia, Libya, the Gambia, Mauritania, Tunisia and Eritrea.”

“The next months will show whether the agreement will be implemented. And it must be implemented. Without it, the food insecurity around the world will reach new levels putting millions of people at risk of malnutrition and starvation.”

Emma tenywa

Elite
You poor thing. You’re repeating blatantly false white / Russian propaganda.

“Last year Ukraine exported food products worth almost $28 billion to the world, including $7.4 billion-worth of food to the European Union.” Among the countries heavily dependent on wheat from Ukraine are Somalia, Libya, the Gambia, Mauritania, Tunisia and Eritrea.”

“The next months will show whether the agreement will be implemented. And it must be implemented. Without it, the food insecurity around the world will reach new levels putting millions of people at risk of malnutrition and starvation.”

Libya is still fighting insurgents, I don't have to remind you about somalia, Tunisia is a desert country just like libya, so farming is very limited.eritrea is also a semi desert country where drought is rampant.

Mauritania you can read about its case here

And the Gambia, also here

You should know that the war is not causing the problem. Because it was there even before the war, but Its rather worsening It through inflation. Unless your too dumb of an ass to understand that, i rest my case.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Libya is still fighting insurgents, I don't have to remind you about somalia, Tunisia is a desert country just like libya, so farming is very limited.eritrea is also a semi desert country where drought is rampant.

Mauritania you can read about its case here

And the Gambia, also here

You should know that the war is not causing the problem. Because it was there even before the war, but Its rather worsening It through inflation. Unless your too dumb of an ass to understand that, i rest my case.
You were the one that said “no one” in Africa was starving because of Putin’s war. That’s been proven wildly inaccurate.

Africa has problems but Putin’s terror is definitely a major problem as well.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Yandex — Contact us — Moscow

Take a train on the Moscow Central Diameter D1 from Belorusskaya, Begovaya, Fili, Slavyansky Bulvar or Kuntsevskaya to the Skolkovo station. From the Skolkovo station enter the large glass-fronted building of the Orbion Business Center and take the pedestrian bridge crossing leading into the Amalthea Business Center where the Yandex office is located.

Now remember that it was donations to the Clinton Foundation that allowed Skolkovo to get off the ground with an influx of US tech experts.

Emma tenywa

Elite
Causation
Exacerbation

If you(@Rube Reaper ) are starving because you can't find enough cum to swallow due to lack of enough gay males, and then your supply from 4 or 5 individuals is later cut in half, let's say due to the distance between you and them. Is it then the distance thats causing your starvation or the lack of enough gay males, made worse by the distance?

Rube Reaper

Elite
Causation
Exacerbation

If you(@Rube Reaper ) are starving because you can't find enough cum to swallow due to lack of enough gay males, and then your supply from 4 or 5 individuals is later cut in half, let's say due to the distance between you and them. Is it then the distance thats causing your starvation or the lack of enough gay males, made worse by the distance?
The only insulting part of the above is that you think I regularly service only 5 men.

Top Bottom