Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No race war flame, but why are Black folk's always robbing shit or committing murders?

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Yet in traditional race war tactic the racist above calls people of colour “Black”.
I'm a city kid. I cut through the nonsense quickly. Sadly, those folk's haven't bettered themselves.

However, the Puerto Rican's who came in the late 50's have elevated themselves educationally and financially. Those fuckers raped, robbed and stole everything that wasn't nailed down.

Just sad.... always some else is the reason.

Rube Reaper

Elite
I'm a city kid. I cut through the nonsense quickly. Sadly, those folk's haven't bettered themselves.

However, the Puerto Rican's who came in the late 50's have elevated themselves educationally and financially. Those fuckers raped, robbed and stole everything that wasn't nailed down.

But “no race war flame” 🙄

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Citing truth is not always an easy thing.

Liaten, I wish it wasn't like this, but it is

Holy shit you’re retarded. @TJHall1 @TjHall1_lovescock come get your boy he either too stupid to troll or his life is so fucking pathetic and miserable he has no one else to converse with

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
How do some low rent car thieves steal a 400k car? Those things have go tto be loaded with anti theft systems

Top Bottom