Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No need to pay your student loans or your rent

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I’m all for this.

Time to forgive the loans and give those that paid them off a tax credit good for 25 years.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I’m all for this.

Time to forgive the loans and give those that paid them off a tax credit good for 25 years.
How bout the universities foot the bill from their “endowment”. The Government is just going to use one persons taxes to paid a different person.
The profiteers from the PONZI scheme that is higher education should be paying. I don’t know an single person who had an advisor that didn’t cost them atleast 1 extra quarter/semester (the switch happened when I was In college). Many have an extra year. Hell I could have have an extra minor degree with literally NO other classes BUT wasn’t advised of it.

America 1st

Founder
How bout the universities foot the bill from their “endowment”. The Government is just going to use one persons taxes to paid a different person.
The profiteers from the PONZI scheme that is higher education should be paying. I don’t know an single person who had an advisor that didn’t cost them atleast 1 extra quarter/semester (the switch happened when I was In college). Many have an extra year. Hell I could have have an extra minor degree with literally NO other classes BUT wasn’t advised of it.
I agree with all of this 100%.

Id love to see Puddin forgive the loans and issue an executive order making any school that receives federal money drop their tuition to 10% or less of what it currently while also allowing the department of education to audit the schools yearly to make sure they aren’t charging more than a .1% increase annually.

America 1st

Founder
Anyone dumb enough to take a loan from the government should pay it back twice.
That’s not a hot take IYAM.

The government charging interest above .25% on these loans is criminal.

The whole system needs burnt down and restarted.

As @BurntJ said I like to see Congress pass a one time tax on these schools, that have received federal money, and force then all into a system designed to pay off all student debt.

465754F9-127F-431A-8285-A90B8B9C81F6.jpeg

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Anyone dumb enough to take a loan from the government should pay it back twice.
While I do agree with sentiment….I again mention the BS advising that occurs and causes extra expenses and over bloated loans.
For the record I don’t think Congress is the answer bc they don’t get anything done….ever…the criminal justice system would be better to handle these POS PONZI scheme artist….but that too isn’t an answer presently.
The comedy of this is people acting like a bunch of Ivy League elites give a shot about Student loans for the peasants…..this is all designed so the can get their Ivy League degree for free or pennies on the dollar. Just watch if it ever actually happens…..

America 1st

Founder
While I do agree with sentiment….I again mention the BS advising that occurs and causes extra expenses and over bloated loans.
For the record I don’t think Congress is the answer bc they don’t get anything done….ever…the criminal justice system would be better to handle these POS PONZI scheme artist….but that too isn’t an answer presently.
The comedy of this is people acting like a bunch of Ivy League elites give a shot about Student loans for the peasants…..this is all designed so the can get their Ivy League degree for free or pennies on the dollar. Just watch if it ever actually happens…..
Yeah people don’t give a fuck about the plebs then plebs that have gone thru it get jaded to boot.

mrt

Elite
I need a new Truck, my old one is 39 years........... do I qualify ? please please please

Top Bottom