Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No Mandatory Covid Vaccines for Travel - Next Stop: Biden goes to Hell.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Believe it or not they backed down. They feel our wrath growing. Soon the collective hands of patriots across America will grow beyond belief and then reach around their sewer spewing necks. Biden is a disease worse than anything this country has ever known - and when I say Biden - I use it as a word to describe the maggot infested demons that surround him and pull his strings made of hell's worms.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Believe it or not they backed down. They feel our wrath growing. Soon its hands will reach around their sewer spewing necks. Biden is a disease worse than anything this country has ever known - and when I Biden Puddin- I use it as a word to describe the maggot infested demons that surround him and pull his strings made of hell's worms.
FIFY

Keep it up. Love your posts! 🇺🇸

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
Believe it or not they backed down. They feel our wrath growing. Soon the collective hands of patriots across America will grow beyond belief and then reach around their sewer spewing necks. Biden is a disease worse than anything this country has ever known - and when I say Biden - I use it as a word to describe the maggot infested demons that surround him and pull his strings made of hell's worms.
1617847010300.jpeg

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I read the article on Fox online. But do not have official link. The story is light - just google it. Next time with something like that i will include a link. Thanks for the comment!

Top Bottom