Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No comment needed...

GreenNewMe

Poster
i like this picture becuase it shows a fractured lincoln monument and it signifies the fracturing of the united states and the way people are not unified it reminds me of the whole goal that lincoln had as a president and how he didnt want the country to fracture he wanted it to be whole and he lost his life achieving that goal but here we are going against his message in so many ways in this country not just hte division but also the way people dont follow the message of lincoln or martin luther king jr when he was talking about equality and people being judged by the content of their character so many people in this country pick their side and stick to it rather than using common sense to actually make up their own mind and here we are dealing with the side effects of this mindset how can we expect to really unify if we are so divided on everything just for the sake of division its your side vs mine with most people and people cant agree on something as simple and straightforward as protecting the people and world around us or being healthy or being good to one another we are all just so divided and selfish its crazy i dont really know hte way forward and i doubt most pepole actually do but all i can do is try to get the message across every way i know how and to treat other pepole with respect where i can so all i can say to you is to take the message of this picture seriously and treat everyone with resepct becuase at the core of us we are all the same thats the meaning of namaste just really think about that ok

Top Bottom