Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

No charges left against me

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
So I think arrest/tickets 43 and 44 are going to end up careless driving 150 fine ea
The solicitor in these parts hopes to never see me or my docket again. I get way more justice than they do.
Time to start the false arrest law suit. I blew a 0.00. Then beat a blood test on drugs. I was heading in to work at
7:10am on a Saturday. Stfu and hire the best lawyer you can find.
I've been fighting these kweers for 6+years. Sorry to the good cops. My brother is a goodone.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
time to set the records straight
They tried everything they could. When I moved i became outta the city's reach. Ii wonder sometimes if those fucks didn't burn down my shit. My ol hood wanted me to be a representative on council. I'm the steel guy. They all know by dirty foul mouth drunk ass. And their wives love me bc I'm so charming.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
They tried everything they could. When I moved i became outta the city's reach. Ii wonder sometimes if those fucks didn't burn down my shit. My ol hood wanted me to be a representative on council. I'm the steel guy. They all know by dirty foul mouth drunk ass. And their wives love me bc I'm so charming.
That’s why I can’t have you over at my house

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
So I think arrest/tickets 43 and 44 are going to end up careless driving 150 fine ea
The solicitor in these parts hopes to never see me or my docket again. I get way more justice than they do.
Time to start the false arrest law suit. I blew a 0.00. Then beat a blood test on drugs. I was heading in to work at
I've been fighting these kweers for 6+years. Sorry to the good cops. My brother is a goodone.
I beat the bs DUI not in conjuction w these. These were other charges after my house was gone and Cooper and me were homeless. I want to destroy them even if it means I self-inflict a wound. 200k and cash out pay off my mortgage and take Uber to the steel shop. I haven't gone out in mtp since 2.18.2017. Been arrested a half dozen times since then and never once been inside a court. Hire the best lawyer and stfu

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You are allowed to tell them no.
You are allowed to not answer questions
You are allowed to walk away ifbyou are not arrested or detained.
You do not have to say a word.
It isn't easy but dont say shit. Right or wrong make them do their job. Get a fucking warrant
Never consent. never say well gee fuck I've done nothing wrong.
no. You say what am I being detained for? Am I under arrest? Am I free to go? Then pay your lawyer

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
It isn't easy but dont say shit. Right or wrong make them do their job. Get a fucking warrant
no. You say what am I being detained for? Am I under arrest? Am I free to go? Then pay your lawyer

Excellent advice, all around.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Damn I thought this was going to be about the bank robbery and strippers.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I don’t believe there is a Saturday in the last 42 years you haven’t been shit housed at 7:10am.
I rarely drink before noon. I never drink 2 days in a row(if you only drink 50% of the time you aren't an alcoholic) i don't drink at football games or when I fish or hunt until after. I may burn instead but I normally only do that at my home.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Looks just as real as ever.

🤣
its-still-real-to-me-dammit-wwe.gif

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Good advice. When they ask you to walk the line, it’s only for gathering evidence. Tell them no and take the suspended 🪪. It would be difficult too do knowing you don’t have any alcohol in your system.

I hope you stick it to them.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Good advice. When they ask you to walk the line, it’s only for gathering evidence. Tell them no and take the suspended 🪪. It would be difficult too do knowing you don’t have any alcohol in your system.

I hope you stick it to them.
Was sober and walked the line .3rt knee/leg a back an neck surgery ii can do itbbut i shake like im in a blender. I have in on a cd. It prob burned. I can reenact it no prob

Top Bottom