Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL playoffs…. Super Bowl poll who wins tomorrow..

Who wins the Super Bowl? Eagles or the Chiefs?

• Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
SMH
. The Super Bowl’s commercials and halftime show are unwatchable .

I’ll add this to make up for all the bullshit I just saw surrounding the game in the commercials of that halftime SMH. But that was a pretty damn good ending to the game.
1954378D-63ED-49A3-9524-30E71E6F245A.jpeg
23AB1755-9752-41C1-873A-E438046CAFED.jpeg
8C34357C-E159-449F-807A-175AC20AAED0.jpeg
rank them
Better ones inside the spoiler
7FF0E7E5-162B-4063-8BFA-E53DCED40B01.jpeg
And
FA9B8324-67FA-4AB0-AD2A-6CCC3B6FACD6.jpeg

… Super Bowl I’m taking the Chiefs to beat the Eagles

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl tomorrow?

Conference championship, round
SF over Philly if they can keep a quarterback, healthy
KC over Cincy in a close one

Divisional round
I like KC over Jax
Eagles over NY
I think San Francisco will beat Dallas the Bills will squeak by Cincinnati.

this is the best weekend of NFL football imo

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’m in on the Bills too. I feel like they are the team of destiny after what happened with Hamlin (plus they are flat out good)

Last week was such a great weekend of games, this one has a lot to live up to, but there is more on the line

I think Purdy’s inexperience is going to get to him before he can get the 49ers to the Super Bowl.

Give me Eagles and Bills, with the Bills winning it all

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I’m in on the Bills too. I feel like they are the team of destiny after what happened with Hamlin (plus they are flat out good)

Last week was such a great weekend of games, this one has a lot to live up to, but there is more on the line

I think Purdy’s inexperience is going to get to him before he can get the 49ers to the Super Bowl.

I could see that happening. Mahomes getting dinged up today is changing things a lot for Kansas City. If he’s not healthy next week, I don’t think they beat the winner of Buffalo Cincinnati.

Oler Ted

Elite

Bills aren’t getting past the Bengals, sorry

RHT 3

Elite
Was a helluva run for my Jags
Bro last night was there for the taking. Jags being Jags of course and fvcked it up.

Jags need a true #1 WR , a real pass rushing DE, some better LB's and some RB depth.

Lawrence reverted last night and was waiting too damn long to throw the ball again. That last INT was a perfect example. Even he knew it.

Solid foundation but need to plug up some serious holes.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Bro last night was there for the taking. Jags being Jags of course and fvcked it up.

Jags need a true #1 WR , a real pass rushing DE, some better LB's and some RB depth.

Lawrence reverted last night and was waiting too damn long to throw the ball again. That last INT was a perfect example. Even he knew it.

Solid foundation but need to plug up some serious holes.

Agree on the Jags. Live here in Jax and the town is crazy for a winner.

I think Peterson will do for the Jags(In some ways, already has) what Reid has done for the Chiefs.

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
I have a feeling the two games today are going to be special.
I don't gamble, but take the over on both games (buff/nati over 49, cboys/49ers over 47) even with great-good defenses in both games.
Bengals and 49ers are my picks.

I'm with you on Purdy, though I hope you're wrong. I think it will be the Eagles and Chiefs of PM is healthy.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Bengals may win the Super Bowl
They almost won it last year. So I don’t think that’s too much of a stretch.

If Mahomes is not on next week, Cincinnati should win for sure.
The Eagles look great, and we will see what happens in this next one

Hopefully, we have a good game coming up with Dallas and San Francisco

Last edited:

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I use to like the Bill's before everyone started pandering towards them a few weeks agos. Glad they lost so everyone can stfu
I was pulling for them because of that injury to Hamlin. I think losing Von Miller hurt them a lot as well.

I don’t have a team that I route for in the playoffs. I’m just rooting for good football at this point.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
49ers offense is fun to watch pound the ball.
Yep. This was a good one.

I would imagine next week Philadelphia would be a pretty healthy favorite over San Francisco

And I would think Kansas City would be a slight favorite over Cincinnati. I think a lot of that game. Depends on Mahomes health

Anything can happen. I love playoff football.

Top Bottom