Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL Opening Sunday Thread....

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Overall pretty good opening weekend. Couple games won on 50+ yard field goals.

First time I’ve sat down and watched or football for most of the day in 3-4 years. Thought the games were pretty good.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Overall pretty good opening weekend. Couple games won on 50+ yard field goals.

First time I’ve sat down and watched or football for most of the day in 3-4 years. Thought the games were pretty good.
Bet that the super bowl game will come down to special team?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Bet that the super bowl game will come down to special team?
Wouldn’t surprise me.

Which game was it that was in overtime and the kicker banged a 50 yarder off the goal post? Think the Steelers game?

Edit: Bengals Steelers I think.

Bengals had a backup snapper that made a shifty snap and cost them the W

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Wouldn’t surprise me.

Which game was it that was in overtime and the kicker banged a 50 yarder off the goal post? Think the Steelers game?
I remember a bears game like that to win a division. Did it twice or hit the bars twice, and missed.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Dak is gonna have to stop trying to force it to Ceedee

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Rustle v Seahawks tonight. Interesting story but the donks probably dominate

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Geno smith put on a show in the first half
Glad my FF game finished yesterday. 1-0 highest scoring output by far….150-130 I’m my match. Next highest in league is 103 with players playing. 🤣

Pat M wrecked shop yesterday with 5 tds!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Glad my FF game finished yesterday. 1-0 highest scoring output by far….150-130 I’m my match. Next highest in league is 103 with players playing. 🤣

Pat M wrecked shop yesterday with 5 tds!
It’s amazing how quiet Mahomes hype was before the draft and then he comes out and proves he’s still a complete baller

Although Allen and Herbert are really fucking good too

BurntJ

Founder
It’s amazing how quiet Mahomes hype was before the draft and then he comes out and proves he’s still a complete baller

Although Allen and Herbert are really fucking good too
Yea completely agree! As much as I hate the NFL….we’re entering a historic period with a bunch of young talented qbs!

Burrows too. (If Lawrence pans out….he will be in there too. 🤯)

And this isn’t even getting into the Lamar J or Kyler discussions as Lamar specifically could be a 1st ballot with 12+ yr career….or bad injury and essentially career over tomorrow. But those guys too…..there has been times of talent BUT this HOF talent. 😳

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Yea completely agree! As much as I hate the NFL….we’re entering a historic period with a bunch of young talented qbs!

Burrows too. (If Lawrence pans out….he will be in there too. 🤯)

And this isn’t even getting into the Lamar J or Kyler discussions as Lamar specifically could be a 1st ballot with 12+ yr career….or bad injury and essentially career over tomorrow. But those guys too…..there has been times of talent BUT this HOF talent. 😳
Yeah I think Burrows is going to be in the top tier

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
For sure…..if for no other reason than his best friend Jamar Chase is the best WR playing football. 🤷‍♂️🤯
It’s crazy to think that LSU had Burrow, Chase and Justin Jefferson all playing together

BurntJ

Founder
And Damn those LSU receivers.
Jefferson and Chase are both in the argument for the best WR…..

(All those guys swear by Chase and he holds all the records and has the hardware. I watched that dude dominate us in SEC championship. He and Burrows are lethal.)

Top Bottom