Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL 2024 Discussion - Super Bowl 58 🏉

OTD Sports

Elite
1980s fault. It was their responsibility to provide the star power but all we got was a fat slob and some guys nobody has ever heard of

I don’t think anyone could even point treyvon walter out of a crowd before March
On the breakdown by ESPN, most of what they are talking on him is NFL potential because Georgia had him playing out of position much of the year. Georgia coaches saw this guy practice everyday and there’s some kind of reason he wasn’t on the edge all the time.

Also, not buying into the Aidan Hutchinson pick at #2. That guy goes into then Detroit abyss and we possibly never hear from him again.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
On the breakdown by ESPN, most of what they are talking on him is NFL potential because Georgia had him playing out of position much of the year. Georgia coaches saw this guy practice everyday and there’s some kind of reason he wasn’t on the edge all the time.

Also, not buying into the Aidan Hutchinson pick at #2. That guy goes into then Detroit abyss and we possibly never hear from him again.
Agree on both points.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Please explain how 2 AA receivers going down prevented Bama's defense from stopping a walk-on QB and freshmen WR and TE from winning the game. Stay salty, my friend...
Easy explanation is….

That Faggit has “Too Much Bammer in Him”

(They are very but hurt as everyone is seeing their guys suck and NFL doesn’t want them. Add that to the fact that they are having to go get OL help from VANDY. 🤣)

TJHall1

Legendary
Link please…..I’m assuming this is some kind of midget wrestling or special need/Olympics boxing……also thanks for not spoilering the ending ASSHOE.
As usual your spastic posting leaves me clueless. At first I thought you might want a link to when he said Goodson was better than hall, but then, as usual, you followed it up with some retard level word spewing leaving people to wonder what the fuck you are even talking about.

OTD Sports

Elite
Top Bottom