Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Vice President

Lilburncock

Poster
Assuming Joe actually leaves office, voluntarily or otherwise, and Kamala replaces him who does she nominate to fill the vacancy in the VP's office.

Obviously it will be Democrat but which one?

I don't have a name to suggest but I think it needs to be a very moderate Democrat to be acceptable to a majority of the Dems.

Any ideas?

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Assuming Joe actually leaves office, voluntarily or otherwise, and Kamala replaces him who does she nominate to fill the vacancy in the VP's office.

Obviously it will be Democrat but which one?

I don't have a name to suggest but I think it needs to be a very moderate Democrat to be acceptable to a majority of the Dems.

Any ideas?

Stacy Abrams

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Whoever would piss off the republicans most. Since black woman will have been checked i imagine a tranny would be next. Maybe the health thingy person?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Whoever would piss off the republicans most. Since black woman will have been checked i imagine a tranny would be next. Maybe the health thingy person?
To get the VP confirmed they would need GOP support since Heels wouldn’t be there to break ties anymore.

Last edited:
Top Bottom