Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New NYC Mayor said he kicked those Crackers ass.

BigBucnNole

Elite
I mean was it an isolated incident of fighting off some Italian white trash or is he speaking more generalities?

And secondarily, does this mean when I come across some random trashy black people trying to start shit I can call them the N word? I think @Rebarcock. would like to know if he could use a hard R for that?

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I mean was it an isolated incident of fighting off some Italian white trash or is he speaking more generalities?

And secondarily, does this mean when I come across some random trashy black people trying to start shit I can call them the N word? I think @Rebarcock. would like to know if he could use a hard R for that?
Dude youve completely lost it. Im only here periodically but you pop right up with a fatso take.
Im disgusted

BigBucnNole

Elite
Racism is racism you fuckin moron. There are no exceptions, unless you're a lib faggot like yourself who thinks there are special instances where it's acceptable like you do in the above instance.

shaking-my-head-rubbing-hands.gif

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Dude youve completely lost it. Im only here periodically but you pop right up with a fatso take.
Im disgusted

Racism is racism you fuckin moron. There are no exceptions, unless you're a lib faggot like yourself who thinks there are special instances where it's acceptable like you do in the above instance.
DD5DDD4B-A811-4D81-B8CA-28494AE38451.gif

CurtOFD78

Elite
I'm willing to bet that there was not a white face in that room, and Eric Adams felt perfectly at ease to talk how he wanted to talk, which is likely how he talks off camera when hanging with his poker buddies. He showed his ass in that video. I hope the "crackers" that work for the NYPD call him on it.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

I'm black Irish i say what I want

Latest posts

Top Bottom