Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Monmouth Poll Hotness (link)....

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Imagine how miserable someone has to be if abortion is the number one issue impacting their life
Example:

karen-mad.gif

I am shocked that no one gives a shit about abortion when gas is on it's way to $5/gallon in the noncomunist US states.
It’s actually pretty sad that so many people listed gas prices / prices so high.

If gas prices doubling straps you or your family that much then people have bigger problems than just gas prices and general inflation.

Being poor is a choice in this country.

That being said it’s mind boggling that foreign policy isn’t represented on the list. That’s my number one priority but I also consider immigration to be a part of foreign policy.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
It’s actually pretty sad that so many people listed gas prices / prices so high.

If gas prices doubling straps you or your family that much then people have bigger problems that just gas prices and general inflation.

That being said it’s mind boggling that foreign policy isn’t represented on the list. That’s my number one priority but I also consider immigration to be a part of foreign policy.
Stinky bait.

What’s even more sad is this stat from 18-34 year olds:

Would you rather see the Democrats or Republicans in control of Congress?
Democrats 59%
Republicans 34%

SoonerV

Poster

If gas prices doubling straps you or your family that much then people have bigger problems than just gas prices and general inflation.

It’s not strapping for me as I just pass it to the consumer. Self employed, went from around $130 a week to close to $400 a week in just fuel. So $270 a week bogie while it isn’t going to kill me, it just sucks. I hate having to pass that along to my customers. Of course to some, I am just small time and my cost is nothing. But $270 a week I wouldn’t mind having for myself. That adds up quick.

Jtrain80

Legendary
It’s not strapping for me as I just pass it to the consumer. Self employed, went from around $130 a week to close to $400 a week in just fuel. So $270 a week bogie while it isn’t going to kill me, it just sucks. I hate having to pass that along to my customers. Of course to some, I am just small time and my cost is nothing. But $270 a week I wouldn’t mind having for myself. That adds up quick.

Every extra dollar spent on gas, is a dollar not spent somewhere else. Food, clothing, entertainment, home upgrades... it will crash things soon enough.

You aren't annoying enough to put on ignore, but your opinions are just shit. No sense in quoting me.
It’s not really an opinion. It’s just a basic fact of economics.

I was just offering another point of consideration since everyone seems so worried about inflation.

Top Bottom