Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Bodycam Footage: HPD Officer Loses Control of Vehicle Fatally Striking Pedestrian

TFSF

Administrator
Administrator
New bodycam footage shows a Houston Police Department Officer, Orlando Hernandez, driving 80+ mph on Dec. 4 before mounting a curb and killing 62-year-old Michael Wayne Jackson. Jackson was on the sidewalk heading to his barber. Hernandez is still listed as on active duty after a three-day preliminary administrative leave.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Holy shit. Fuck that cop, should be locked up for manslaughter. Absolutely wreckless driving like that, in that area, in the rain...but he's a cop, so I doubt anything serious happens to him. I bet he has locked countless people up for much less than that. Piece of shit.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
New bodycam footage shows a Houston Police Department Officer, Orlando Hernandez, driving 80+ mph on Dec. 4 before mounting a curb and killing 62-year-old Michael Wayne Jackson. Jackson was on the sidewalk heading to his barber. Hernandez is still listed as on active duty after a three-day preliminary administrative leave.

That was fucked up. (Also the way the video is from the Cam to the and noise/whatnot….was awful too). Erratic driving, swerving, hitting curb then dude, wreck, running, sirens, poking the dead body and saying to move….all just awful.

We’re gonna store that one in the memory bank w/Daniel Pearl video among others…..so we never need to watch that or revisit it.

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
That was fucked up. (Also the way the video is from the Cam to the and noise/whatnot….was awful too). Erratic driving, swerving, hitting curb then dude, wreck, running, sirens, poking the dead body and saying to move….all just awful.

We’re gonna store that one in the memory bank w/Daniel Pearl video among others…..so we never need to watch that or revisit it.
Yeah, I can’t believe this cop is still on the job.

Young people sometimes fail to realize how precious life can be. Speeding 80+ mph in a 40 mph zone, rain and swerving through traffic one-handed is recipe for disaster.

Oler Ted

Elite
You guys are on the cop hard, but it seemed like he was on his way to some kind of emergency. Highly doubt he set out to run over a pedestrian. You can hear the terror and regret in his voice. I feel bad for him

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
You guys are on the cop hard, but it seemed like he was on his way to some kind of emergency. Highly doubt he set out to run over a pedestrian. You can hear the terror and regret in his voice. I feel bad for him

I feel bad for him, but also still stand by my earlier post. Do not care what emergency he was going to...this scenerio is exactly why you don't drive like that, to any situation. You might not make it there to help, or worse like in this case, you could kill someone on your way there.

TJHall1

Legendary
He was wildly out of control. Did you see how long it took him to stop?? Manslaughter and rightfully so. Being a cop doesn't mean you get to act like a dumbass and drive around like a faggot.

Oler Ted

Elite
I feel bad for him, but also still stand by my earlier post. Do not care what emergency he was going to...this scenerio is exactly why you don't drive like that, to any situation. You might not make it there to help, or worse like in this case, you could kill someone on your way there.
Good point. Now that I think a about it, emergency vehicles generally do slow down before intersections, etc.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Good point. Now that I think a about it, emergency vehicles generally do slow down before intersections, etc.

They do, and not even getting into that, he was just out of control the entire time...on soaking wet roads nonetheless. Unbelievably irresponsible. Feel horrible for the victim & his family. Cop should do time for that imo. You or I definitely would.

Oler Ted

Elite
They do, and not even getting into that, he was just out of control the entire time...on soaking wet roads nonetheless. Unbelievably irresponsible. Feel horrible for the victim & his family. Cop should do time for that imo. You or I definitely would.
Will be interesting to see what details come out. What kind of call was he responding too?

Latest posts

Top Bottom