Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Army Recruiting Ad: Wow

AgEngDawg

Legendary

I have always thought that the Navy could make great commercials for recruitment concerning the strange you can pick up in foreign ports.

One of my buddies who is in the Navy says that when they stopped in Australia, there are women waiting there.

He said the ugliest MFer on the boat would get a chick who is a minimum 6 or 7.

That would be a great and motivating commercial as opposed to this woke shit.

There pitch could be: "Join the Navy and get friggin laid!!!!"

That is the Navy our country needs.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Biden is dividing this country way worse than they accused Trump of doing.

They think that they can change the country by politicizing the military.

I believe that this country has nothing but decline in the years ahead.

China will benefit.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Biden is dividing this country way worse than they accused Trump of doing.

They think that they can change the country by politicizing the military.

I believe that this country has nothing but decline in the years ahead.

China will benefit.

No coincidence that china benefits imo. I believe they are behind alot of this racial & sexual identitarianism that has infected every aspect of our society, almost none of it to our benefit...especially all this nonsense with the military & "intelligence" agencies.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I listen to Albert Mohler who is head of the Sothern Baptist Seminary.

He says the the + in LGBTQ+ is very ominous. What is the + for?

What are they going to force on society next?

Nas

Poster
The main focus of the US Army is to kill and destroy the enemy. Someone give me one reason this enhances our ability to complete that mission.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
The main focus of the US Army is to kill and destroy the enemy. Someone give me one reason this enhances our ability to complete that mission.

Obviously this does not help that mission. By design, imo. There are alot of forces, many in our own government, trying to make our Armed Forces weaker. They are doing a decent job of it too.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I have always thought that the Navy could make great commercials for recruitment concerning the strange you can pick up in foreign ports.

One of my buddies who is in the Navy says that when they stopped in Australia, there are women waiting there.

He said the ugliest MFer on the boat would get a chick who is a minimum 6 or 7.

That would be a great and motivating commercial as opposed to this woke shit.

There pitch could be: "Join the Navy and get friggin laid!!!!"

That is the Navy our country needs.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

This is fake. No doubt. Animation with a story over two minutes is not a sanctioned ad by any of the armed forces. If you see it running on a commercial break in the national news that's one thing, but posted on the internet is another. Totally made up propaganda. Trust me on this one.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
This is fake. No doubt. Animation with a story over two minutes is not a sanctioned ad by any of the armed forces. If you see it running on a commercial break in the national news that's one thing, but posted on the internet is another. Totally made up propaganda. Trust me on this one.

I wish you were right.

BTAvenger

Elite
Just...how....I can’t wrap my head around this...it can’t be real...it just can’t. What happened to the commercial from when I was a kid about the army how they do more before 9 AM than most people do all day. I remember that 40 years later. I’m at a complete loss here. As is apparently our country. Lost.

preshlock

Poster
Just...how....I can’t wrap my head around this...it can’t be real...it just can’t. What happened to the commercial from when I was a kid about the army how they do more before 9 AM than most people do all day. I remember that 40 years later. I’m at a complete loss here. As is apparently our country. Lost.

no crap was born in the early 80s and wanted to join the Army to be all I can be

Latest posts

Top Bottom