Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Never-Trump eunuch Jonah Goldberg quits Fox News in a rage over Tucker Carlson’s January 1/6 documentary…

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
well-bye-bye.gif

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
I'd be interested to hear how they think Trump is bad for America, while I'm staring at gas prices that are double what they were last year. Also damned near every staple I purchase is higher than it was last year.

If the can give me something more than "He tweets mean tweets", I may give them an audience. Otherwise, they're a waste of air.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I'd be interested to hear how they think Trump is bad for America, while I'm staring at gas prices that are double what they were last year. Also damned near every staple I purchase is higher than it was last year.

If the can give me something more than "He tweets mean tweets", I may give them an audience. Otherwise, they're a waste of air.
Only reason they think Trump is bad is because he was pulling the curtain back on the uniparty of Globalist commies that have been laughing at us all and making millions in the process for decades.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

They believe in nation-building and wars, Trump walked the republican party away from that.

mrt

Elite
A couple jobs will soon be open just as soon as the leftist media pays Rittenhouse for slander. All those big overpaid fudge packers will get the boot. Stock holders will get the last say in leftist news. Lemon sucker might not get to wait that long if he gets charged for sexual assault of another man. God I wish that fudge packer was trying to do that to Crocodile Dundee while he was packing his knife.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

There is no such thing as a mean tweet - only pussies that eat snowflakes.

Top Bottom