Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

@nemisis2k7 we barely knew ya. Plus @tjhall1 has been reported again

denn

Legendary
Founder
I don't mind being called dumb. I have been called a lot worse. However if you are going to do so, at least try and not come off as someone who couldn't pass third grade grammar class in your attempt to act more intelligent than others.

Vaxxed AND boosted people absolutely are sheep. Those who got the first vax and decided based on information finally coming out about the poisons not get go any further than the first shot, get a bit of a pass from me.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
What a ghey!

Serious question @Croot_Overlord : Do you think we are on any watch lists from alphabet gubment orgs?
I do believe this site is being monitored. Whether alphabet agency or yahoo or Bill gates there are definitely eyes on. There is so much information in dances that they would love to scrub.
I truly believe that thread is what caused the exodus of tMB. We just didn't wait 40 years to build the site.
There is essentially nothing THEY cannot see.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
What a ghey!

Serious question @Croot_Overlord : Do you think we are on any watch lists from alphabet gubment orgs?
Here is the thing: we are protected here by freedom of speech. This site is considered no different than a physical location where people would congregate and talk.

Everyone on here is responsible for themselves and what they say, but as long as it’s not illegal they are fine. I am responsible for moderating any illegal content as soon as I find out it is going on, but there is nothing like that happening here.

Flat out: we are protected by the Constitution. There are no special rules that apply to the internet. As an individual and site owner, I have the ability to censor anything I want, but that would completely dismantle the reason we are here (duh)

However, and I really don’t know the best way to put this, but there are people that watch this site, but also every other site on the internet. Basically just think of it as police driving through the neighborhood.

If anyone is on an actual “watch list” on here it’s me, but I have so worry at all because I’m protected by the constitution and we invested heavily in setting up a nice legal team behind us when we started. So… come at me bros

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Here is the thing: we are protected here by freedom of speech. This site is considered no different than a physical location where people would congregate and talk.

Everyone on here is responsible for themselves and what they say, but as long as it’s not illegal they are fine. I am responsible for moderating any illegal content as soon as I find out it is going on, but there is nothing like that happening here.

Flat out: we are protected by the Constitution. There are no special rules that apply to the internet. As an individual and site owner, I have the ability to censor anything I want, but that would completely dismantle the reason we are here (duh)

However, and I really don’t know the best way to put this, but there are people that watch this site, but also every other site on the internet. Basically just think of it as police driving through the neighborhood.

If anyone is on an actual “watch list” on here it’s me, but I have so worry at all because I’m protected by the constitution and we invested heavily in setting up a nice legal team behind us when we started. So… come at me bros
At leat @ the faggots.

yankmenoodle

Elite
I don't mind being called dumb. I have been called a lot worse. However if you are going to do so, at least try and not come off as someone who couldn't pass third grade grammar class in your attempt to act more intelligent than others.

Vaxxed AND boosted people absolutely are sheep. Those who got the first vax and decided based on information finally coming out about the poisons not get go any further than the first shot, get a bit of a pass from me.
Can I get a pass? My wife nagged me until I agreed to take the Janzen vaccine. One shot. I claim the Bible verse that says no weapon formed against me shall prosper, and the verse that says if I drink any deadly poison, it will not harm me.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Ima town Square Ninja

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Sound minds

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
"What are social media trolls? They're people who deliberately provoke others online. By saying inflammatory and offensive things. They live to make people upset and angry. "

Doesn't sound like me, croot. I guess I'll be the only one saying they're sorry.
He definitely did have any perspective of what’s going on.

You are all good Wili, preach on

Latest posts

Top Bottom