Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need negative test to get into a concert - HELP

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Going to a concert on SAturday and need a negative test to gain entry. Has anyone done this? what did you do? I need to take printed off results. Some of these tests are at home results and arent verifiable. im lost

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Don’t go to the concert. Don’t give into into the mandates. Don’t feed the lawlessness

trust me I have been on the fence big time about all of this. I found a place to get a test takes 15 min tomorrow. I hate to give in but going with a buddy I have not seen in 18 months because of all this crap. found a place tomorrow to get a quick test

Dinkis14

Poster
Founder
Going to a concert on SAturday and need a negative test to gain entry. Has anyone done this? what did you do? I need to take printed off results. Some of these tests are at home results and arent verifiable. im lost
Google it in your area as there are places all over the place. Go live your life. Most of those on here have no life and sit at home a day.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Most of your walk in clinics (doc in a box) give PCR test with 24 hour results emailed to you.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
keep it simple. stay home. if we stop doing things on a scale that starts to hurt the pockets of the big boys, the big boys will start doing things that will put us back in the game. FOLLOW THE GODDAM MONEY!

Top Bottom