Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need a swing corch: two birdies today and still shot 93

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Followed up both birdies with duck hook drives OB for double and triple. One driver one 2 iron. Skulldd 3 50 yard pitch shots 75-80 yards.

Help: I will pay you in beer and stories of wonderment.

Hope you all are well: no one is guaranteed tomorrow. Tell the folks important to you you love em. Give hugs, fist bumps, whatever you’re comfortable with. Cheers folks!

42D99156-E332-4342-8FB0-4720F36564ED.jpeg

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Followed up both birdies with duck hook drives OB for double and triple. One driver one 2 iron. Skulldd 3 50 yard pitch shots 75-80 yards.

Help: I will pay you in beer and stories of wonderment.

Hope you all are well: no one is guaranteed tomorrow. Tell the folks important to you you love em. Give hugs, fist bumps, whatever you’re comfortable with. Cheers folks!

View attachment 28522
Bobby Jones, who most all top golfers agree (Nicklaus, Palmer, Couples, Faldo, on and on) had the most perfect natural swing of any golfer ever. And here is what he famously quoted about the game of golf - "Golf is played on a five-and-a-half-inch course... the space between your ears.

Ben Hogan said "you should have only one thought in your mind when you swing a golf club to play your best. If you have two thoughts that's not so good, and if you have three thoughts in your mind, your finished."

Last edited:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Bobby Jones, who most all top golfers agree (Nicklaus, Palmer, Couples, Faldo, on and on) had the most perfect natural swing of any golfer ever. And here is what he famously quoted about the game of gold - "Golf is played on a five-and-a-half-inch course... the space between your ears.

Ben Hogan said "you should have only one thought in your mind when you swing a golf club to play your best. If you have two thoughts that's not so good, and if you have three thoughts in your mind, your finished."

iu

Top Bottom