Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA 2024 Discussion

OTD Sports

Elite
Do you post on this board under a different handle?

Do you the plug the free speech forum on your twitter account as much as you plug your sports site here?
We are partnered and the official sports channel of the The Free Speech Forum.

And yes, we do make sponsored TFSF posts on the OTD Sports socials and website.

Our goal is to bring sports content to TFSF as well as new users from OTD Sports.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Do you post on this board under a different handle?

Do you the plug the free speech forum on your twitter account as much as you plug your sports site here?

We are partnered and the official sports channel of the The Free Speech Forum.

And yes, we do make sponsored TFSF posts on the OTD Sports socials and website.

Our goal is to bring sports content to TFSF as well as new users from OTD Sports.
Yeah and to follow up, we have a great relationship with @OffTheDeckSports

They actually got started through the forum and it’s been a pretty cool development to see them gain traction

I think it’s a great example that anyone wanting to try and start up some sort of media venture could follow.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder

I stopped watching/following NBA many years ago so legit question here… wtf is KD doing? I he just chasing titles? Salaries have a max so he can’t be chasing money right? Is this dude a problem teammate or has he simply peaked and on the decline? I know in the current NBA it is very common for players to jump teams often but this dude seams like he’s on a new team every year now.

OTD Sports

Elite
I stopped watching/following NBA many years ago so legit question here… wtf is KD doing? I he just chasing titles? Salaries have a max so he can’t be chasing money right? Is this dude a problem teammate or has he simply peaked and on the decline? I know in the current NBA it is very common for players to jump teams often but this dude seams like he’s on a new team every year now.
Seems like he’s trying to find the right fit and star player nucleus following the title wins in GS. There was constant beef in GS especially with Draymond Green. Brooklyn was a dumpster fire with Harden who they had to move and Kyrie constantly sitting because his vax status. Portland could be his next stop with his connection to Damian. They will need to find some more pieces to contend for a championship.

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary
Miles bridges, the hornets leading scorer last season is prolly done playing and going to jail. Sound like he broke his wife's nose, fucked up her ribs, blew out an eardrum, strangled her and just beat the shit out of her in general. Another class act basketball player from Michigan st. Wonder how many chicks izzo let him rape there.

Top Bottom