Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Navy has been using shit steel for years building submarines (and probably everything else)

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
This isn't the 1st time. The molecular structure of the carbon atoms control metals elongation properties. Too much carbon means too soft too much means brittle and hard(tool steel) falsified metallurgical results would allow subpar steel to be fabricated.
Identical problem w blast resistant hummers.
I got stories about shit steel

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
In Summerville SC there was an outfit(owned by french) called Force Protection Services or close to that. Their job was to outfit humvees for IED in Iraq. They used foreign plate bc it was cheaper. It is also illegal to use any material made in America but using foreign material instead. Many people were maimed or killed. After 2 investigations they were forced out of that business. In essence it is the same issue. Although it was a domestic mill in Seattle so the chances are it was good product and no need for faking tests.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Shouldn't the navy have better quality control checks?
They could retest Xnumber of lots of production and being domestic it would tend to meet requirement. The problem is the 1% that would have failed. Itd be like going thru every container at a port.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I think its all about $$$
More so a dumb lazy bitch. That mill would have sold the steel navy or not.
My bet is it is a fat old bitch that didn't want to dress up and pick molten steel outta the kettle and put it thru chemical and stress tests. You know like do her fucking job

Last edited:

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Not when people in charge are actively trying to destroy this country.

bingo-cousin-eddie.gif

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
With enormously expensive and high-profile programs for both new SSBNs and SSNs now underway, after this fiasco, the Navy will surely be keeping an especially close eye on the production quality of structural components needed to ensure these powerful submarines perform according to their exacting specifications.

The Navy should have been doing this from the start. Which retired Admiral is working for the steel company?

Prosecutors said they would seek the lower end of the jail sentencing time. They should give her the maximum to show others this will not be tolerated.

She's probably a left coast anti-military liberal hypocrite. Hates the military but loves the pay check.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It’s to cover for the discovery of Chinese microprocessors in submarine subsystems.
That is more microprocessing shit. I have a 6.8in long #8gradeA706 in my britches. I'm no micro biologist or weinner. Siemens is who to point a good finger at is my understanding. Do tell anyone but I just started boozing at 126pmest

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
What will happen to the meturllagist and all the people involved? Good thing there had been no major battle involving subs, otherwise things would have been so different
If some one died in a ship she aplrove she could be hanged.
As of now jail. It happened over at least 2 decades. I know Nucor metallugists as well as the CEO and all board members and damn near everyone in management. I know many at CMC and half of them at Gerdau Ameristeel. No metallurgist would fake a test. I did my first motlen steel pick at 6 years old. This bitch is an infiltrator

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
With enormously expensive and high-profile programs for both new SSBNs and SSNs now underway, after this fiasco, the Navy will surely be keeping an especially close eye on the production quality of structural components needed to ensure these powerful submarines perform according to their exacting specifications.

The Navy should have been doing this from the start. Which retired Admiral is working for the steel company?

Prosecutors said they would seek the lower end of the jail sentencing time. They should give her the maximum to show others this will not be tolerated.

She's probably a left coast anti-military liberal hypocrite. Hates the military but loves the pay check.
The navy trusts the steel industry. Steel areas there was infiltrated.once at steel day I caught shit for getting high on a resort. So when that exec(big vp) retires I'm flying over to drink and get high w him. But never on the job. Never. Bitch is a commie

BigBucnNole

Elite
The navy trusts the steel industry. Steel areas there was infiltrated.once at steel day I caught shit for getting high on a resort. So when that exec(big vp) retires I'm flying over to drink and get high w him. But never on the job. Never. Bitch is a commie

You posted this at 1:44pm on a fucking weekday and you can barely slurr your way into a coherent-ish post.

You may want to take a break bud. Or continue being a human train wreck. It's entertaining for the rest of us.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You posted this at 1:44pm on a fucking weekday and you can barely slurr your way into a coherent-ish post.

You may want to take a break bud. Or continue being a human train wreck. It's entertaining for the rest of us.
Yup. Fuck you. Loser.

Best thing you've done is beat off in a sock

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

I net in one month more than you do in 6 months. I,unlike you, am not a troll. This site was partially built on my funding and I have never even pointed that out out before today. And I will never ask for a thank-you. You failed to notice that I was at a concrete pour at 230am and once it was done me and the rod busters went and drank beer and ate food. Unlike you im not a fat pussy boy who gets off on make believe jobs and credentials. I have worked since I was 13 and since 22 as a metals supplier. I'm carried in all welding except nuclear and underwater. Go eat the rice pudding your grandma made for you fat boy

BigBucnNole

Elite
I net in one month more than you do in 6 months. I,unlike you, am not a troll. This site was partially built on my funding and I have never even pointed that out out before today. And I will never ask for a thank-you. You failed to notice that I was at a concrete pour at 230am and once it was done me and the rod busters went and drank beer and ate food. Unlike you im not a fat pussy boy who gets off on make believe jobs and credentials. I have worked since I was 13 and since 22 as a metals supplier. I'm carried in all welding except nuclear and underwater. Go eat the rice pudding your grandma made for you fat boy

12 hour drinking binge??? Jesus buddy. Based on the typos you are probably still buzzed.

DnATL

Poster
That is more microprocessing shit. I have a 6.8in long #8gradeA706 in my britches. I'm no micro biologist or weinner. Siemens is who to point a good finger at is my understanding. Do tell anyone but I just started boozing at 126pmest
weldable, eh? #8 is a sensible claimed size - can't overstate too much on girth like a #14 or #18, or you'll only get butt splices and no lap splices

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Shouldn't the navy have better quality control checks?
Follow the money. Another "white collar" crime syndicate that has been operating for generations. Shit steel sank the Titanic - once they fully analyzed the composition of the steel as Rebarcock outlined, they said the iceberg should have been pulverized by top quality steel based on the speed and the angle the Titanic struck it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom