Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Naval action in the Black Sea

Emma tenywa

Elite
The Kremlin doing what it wants and nobody is allowed to retaliate, is exactly what the USA and NATO west has been doing in middle east, asia and Africa. So its just a game of copy and paste only that this time round, one oppressor saw an opportunity to purnish another oppressor. And personally i don't think its Ukrainian grain that feeds the entire world, a reason to blame had to be concocted somehow to make members of the herd follow the trail

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I had liberal friend of mine say you dont serve 50 years in the senate and be stupid. Biden knows exactly what he is doing. Ive been sending him clips of his stupidness since last night
You should ask him who exactly created the policies? I bet he think the POTUS does...... To me that was the most comical part of the last election cycle BS....when the media told us Trump was the Politician and Biden was the outsider bringing "change".

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Did you hear about the Ghost of Kyiv OP?

Badass.
Think about the stories:

Zelensky has literally been posting videos to social media. You have had dozens of world leaders go into Kyiv during this war.
Remember when Russia unleashed “The Wagner Group” of trained assassins. Remember the are the “worlds #1 private military” 🤣

Think about the stories:

Zelensky has literally been posting videos to social media. You have had dozens of world leaders go into Kyiv during this war.
Remember when Russia unleashed “The Wagner Group” of trained assassins. Remember the are the “worlds #1 private military” 🤣
Russia has always been 2nd rate at everything they do. Society, economies, military complex, invading foreign countries, ect.

This you would know about you RINO (at best). I’m just pointing out your Fake War! Also, You seem to have a real affinity for Russia.
You don’t think The US should have the most secure and robust nation in the world or it’s history?

If you want “peace through strength” you can’t fake the strength and actually achieve anything worth noting.

Every American should be able to plainly state that Russia is the enemy. If someone doesn’t it’s not because they can’t, or don’t realize it, but because they have a conflict of interest.

Emma tenywa

Elite
You don’t think The US should have the most secure and robust nation in the world or it’s history?

If you want “peace through strength” you can’t fake the strength and actually achieve anything worth noting.

Every American should be able to plainly state that Russia is the enemy. If someone doesn’t it’s not because they can’t, or don’t realize it, but because they have a conflict of interest.
Playing the blame game 24/7

Top Bottom