Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My wife spent

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
$1,032.00 on yarn in the past three days.

Currently crocheting a blanket that's got over 150$ in yarn *so far today*.

That's not even counting the room in our house that is 100% dedicated to storing the rest of her yarn.

And she wonders why I drink.

0842_-_Yy81YRZ.png

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
My wife sells jewelry on Etsy and Amazon so I can relate. No matter how much I press, she has no interest in adding up her on hand inventory.
Prayers cent.

At least she sells stuff. Mine doesn't sell her stuff these days.

I'd never want her to add up her on hand. My liver couldn't handle it.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
You should probably stop thinking you have the only opinion on this forum and get your cunts yarn spending under control. She clearly runs your household, your beanpole ass couldn't defend yourself against her anyways.
JFC….yore off yore Meds again. Maybe just take the whole fuckin bottle.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
My daughter told me the other day that I could look up how much had been spent through Amazon since my wife started using it years back. My wife almost fainted!
This was def send the divorce rate soaring….

also…there has to be a Faggit Jeff Bezos joke in there. Leave it to the faggit who owns Amazon and is going to the moon….(side note…anyone else sign the petition to not let him come back to earth…last I checked we were over 6,000 🤣)to have nudes in the tabloids to cause a divorce while us normies get divorced bc of the Amazon option to see total spent over years!

Latest posts

Top Bottom