Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My poor pup Honey survived a collision with a truck yesterday

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
She is a tank and she’s gonna make it minus her right eye

Damn, that stinks What happened?

When i was a kid I saw the UPS truck run over and kill our dog. Wasn't the trucks fault as the dog used to chase cars, but it was traumatic at the time.

Glad the pup is going to be ok. She will adjust to one eye quickly!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Damn, that stinks What happened?

When i was a kid I saw the UPS truck run over and kill our dog. Wasn't the trucks fault as the dog used to chase cars, but it was traumatic at the time.

Glad the pup is going to be ok. She will adjust to one eye quickly!
We didn’t see it, but she was hit by a landscaping truck and trailer

And I agree this is on us for not paying attention to where she was

She’s doing much better today

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
FML......i wish i had NOT opened that spoiler. Glad she is getting better and gonna be ok.
Ok...im stuck on this and need help......

Comment was totally true but @Rube Reaper liked this SO I have to change it bc UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES will I ever agree with anything that faggit thinks.

What do i do here.....other than KYS, which really is the ONLY answer.

Breed of peace I see, I am sure OP will make a great snack one day
That's a complete crap point if view tho. Pitts are absolutely some of the best dogs depending on how they're raised. They were referred to as nurse maid dogs in the day because of how protective they are & gentle with children. The only person that maybe become a snack is someone who tried to mess with that Lil girl on the couch

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I’m an Auburn fan.

Welp….you claimed to be a Bammer and wanted to fly me to fight you…..over, a year old post SO…..

I don’t know what you are……other than fuckin retarded. 🤷‍♂️

Either way congrats on being our Bitch…..one has been forever, the other just recent…..either way congrats! 🤣

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Ftr...I like that it survived, not that it took the lick...
He kills all kinds of shit, like baby pigs, baby deer, possum, fox, coons, snakes. Basically immune to copper heads, rattlers and the likes.

But he met his match last week, something got him good. Thinking it was a deer as the hogs haven’t been showing many signs of being around lately.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
He kills all kinds of shit, like baby pigs, baby deer, possum, fox, coons, snakes. Basically immune to copper heads, rattlers and the likes.

But he met his match last week, something got him good. Thinking it was a deer as the hogs haven’t been showing many signs of being around lately.
That pic looks pretty bad. Were they worried about him surviving?

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary

We just got hit with an armadillo problem...Mo doesn't know how to attack them, or what the fuck they even are 🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom