Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My grandson

sbisteve

Elite
Founder
Said he can survive anything because he has been playing mind craft. So I have challenged him next weekend to go with me to the forest and see what we can make happen with all his knowledge. So I will not be watching any football next weekend. I will be living off the land with my grandson and trying to survive the wild. Looking forward to it and hope he has more knowledge than I think he has but I know that’s not going to happen. Got a few more people going now. I will keep y’all posted. This is my opportunity to get my grandson off bs games and find out what life is really all about. Looking forward to it.
The other people have the same problem I have with kids lol.
It’s going to be awesome!!!

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Said he can survive anything because he has been playing mind craft. So I have challenged him next weekend to go with me to the forest and see what we can make happen with all his knowledge. So I will not be watching any football next weekend. I will be living off the land with my grandson and trying to survive the wild. Looking forward to it and hope he has more knowledge than I think he has but I know that’s not going to happen. Got a few more people going now. I will keep y’all posted. This is my opportunity to get my grandson off bs games and find out what life is really all about. Looking forward to it.
The other people have the same problem I have with kids lol.
It’s going to be awesome!!!
Can I parlay that you and your stupid grand son gets up on a board? Properly surfs and fish? +7800

Top Bottom