Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My fellow Americans...

fschmidt

Poster
Or maybe not.

What kind of a lunatic would say "America First" when America is full of people like this?

catreaper

Master Baiter
Or maybe not.

What kind of a lunatic would say "America First" when America is full of people like this?

I’m not upset by your thread by any means. Would just like to know more about what you’re asking. Does America not come first or are you just saying this country is a shit show right now.

fschmidt

Poster
I’m not upset by your thread by any means. Would just like to know more about what you’re asking. Does America not come first or are you just saying this country is a shit show right now.
Are these different? Why would a country that is a shit show come first?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Or maybe not.

He is a candidate for INTERNAL SPONTANEOUS HUMAN COMBUSTION. His ratio of body fat to his I.Q. is so out of balance he is a threat to go up in flames at any moment.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
He is a candidate for INTERNAL SPONTANEOUS HUMAN COMBUSTION. His ratio of body fat to his I.Q. is so out of balance he is a threat to go up in flames at any moment.
I forgot, he need to simply shut the fuck up too.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
This seems like a dumb, damn question. I’ll always put my country first but it’s obvious that RIGHT NOW this country is a shit show. If I need to break out crayons to explain further, I will.
This absolutely Slayed me!

I'm Out :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

fschmidt

Poster
This seems like a dumb, damn question. I’ll always put my country first but it’s obvious that RIGHT NOW this country is a shit show. If I need to break out crayons to explain further, I will.
So if you were born in North Korea, you would support "North Korea First"?

Top Bottom