Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My dog scared a BLM activist to death and has been charged with murder!

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Where will the insanity end? All my dog did was bark like a hound of the baskervilles upon seeing a BLM activist ring our doorbell. When I opened the door the BLM activist fell to the ground. I dialed 511 and it took the first responders forever to find my house? Regardless I am going to bail Binky out of the slammer.
Bad Dog in Jail.jpg
She shows no remorse in this photo?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Where will the insanity end? All my dog did was bark like a hound of the baskervilles upon seeing a BLM activist ring our doorbell. When I opened the door the BLM activist fell to the ground. I dialed 511 and it took the first responders forever to find my house? Regardless I am going to bail Binky out of the slammer.
View attachment 79741
The eyes say, "WTF did you think was going to happen?"

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 79741

BigBucnNole

Elite
YFp3.gif

Top Bottom