Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Must Watch! Fluoride in water.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Distilled water to prevent.
Iodine to decalcify

You know that distilled water will make you sick? Water needs a little electrolytes (salt) or it will make you sick by taking the electrolytes out of your cells.

In the US Navy, they add a little calcium chloride to the distilled or reverse osmosis water they produce on ships and submarines in order to prevent folks from getting sick on the ship.

Last edited:
I am in the water industry. There is no issue with fluoride.
I am not so sure. I suppose a little of anything is OK.

Yes I am aware that distilled water is not good either in large amounts either. I am a licenced plumber.....years ago, I did a job at a metal plating chemical plant in SC. They use DI water in their labs amongst other things. Miles of SCH80 PVC and some HDPE throughout the plant. I was adding to the system. They did not provide drains with their sinks, so my dumbass puts a brass drain on the sink and call it good. A week later, I got called back to replace the drain as it was almost gone. That is when I learned that DI water, at least in their plant was 99-99.5% pure H20 ( at least that was what the plant manager told me), and that it was basically poison.

Water wants to be at balance, so yes, it will take what it wants.

But should "fluoride", or more specifically Fluorosilicic acid be added to drinking water?

Below is a state reference that is like many others.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
So much stuff in city water. They put chlorine and sodium hydroxide in there, in addition to flouride. God knows what else...but I don't think most of it is bad for you. Hope not anyway, lol.

Oler Ted

Elite
You know that distilled water will make you sick? Water needs a little electrolytes (salt) or it will make you sick by taking the electrolytes out of your sells.

In the US Navy, they add a little calcium chloride to the distilled or reverse osmosis water they produce on ships and submarines in order to prevent folks from getting sick on the ship.
I like the taste of distilled water, but I’ve always been familiar that you can’t only drink distilled. There is some argument (might be made up BS) that it will leech out toxins

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I like the taste of distilled water, but I’ve always been familiar that you can’t only drink distilled. There is some argument (might be made up BS) that it will leech out toxins

I guarantee whoever said that about "toxins" could not give you the actual name of said "toxins", because they are just making shit up.

Unless they are discussing a real toxin, like some bacterial infections can release, just assume anyone talking about toxins is full of shit.

Rube Reaper

Elite
You rubes can’t even agree with “water” should look like but yet you think you are experts on the “jab”…
😂😂😂😂😂😂

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
You know that distilled water will make you sick? Water needs a little electrolytes (salt) or it will make you sick by taking the electrolytes out of your sells.

No wonder I’ve been so tired

Top Bottom