Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MSNBC: If you’re not a fan of Fox News, now you can actually do something about it 🤣

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Without cable news you are back to the big 3 liars as before.
That didn't work very well as far as the truth goes.

Not if you don't watch them either. Should have been more clear I guess. You shouldn't get your news from cable news, or from the networks. Corporate media, in general, is the last place I'd trust to get tue truth.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Without cable news you are back to the big 3 liars as before.
That didn't work very well as far as the truth goes.
That may have been true when cable news networks first came out. However it is 2021 and news comes from all kinds of sources that are not the big networks that are much more about reporting news rather than whatever the agenda a certain network wants to promote as news.

That may have been true when cable news networks first came out. However it is 2021 and news comes from all kinds of sources that are not the big networks that are much more about reporting news rather than whatever the agenda a certain network wants to promote as news.
Oh good, lots of totally unbiased sources with no agenda to promote.

I'll start watching them only, soon.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Doesn’t this defund their own platform? 🤔
We pay for everything FOX does by being viewers and having advertisers paying hundreds of millions of dollars a week to watch. His salary isn't the only thing we pay for.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Oh good, lots of totally unbiased sources with no agenda to promote.

I'll start watching them only, soon.
You make a good point around here that can’t be said enough; everyone has an agenda.

I know the COVID era has everyone all fucked up and but people are acting like nightly news isn’t popular or that their favorite podcast doesn’t have an agenda too.

I hate the MSM and most other things today but being red pilled means knowing both sides have an agenda to drive not just running around scream “muh communism” or “muh vaccines”.

Last edited:

mrt

Elite
If it were required that every person on camera actually possessed a degree in Broadcast Journalism every last one of the left personalities would be fired. I see nothing but fudge packers and Marxist ass wipes. You could see this change 35 years ago in morning news. Turns out all those fuckers early morning and late evening news were leftist ass wipes laying the foundation and brain fucking the nation. I haven't watched any of the major networks for over 30 years.

If it were required that every person on camera actually possessed a degree in Broadcast Journalism every last one of the left personalities would be fired. I see nothing but fudge packers and Marxist ass wipes. You could see this change 35 years ago in morning news. Turns out all those fuckers early morning and late evening news were leftist ass wipes laying the foundation and brain fucking the nation. I haven't watched any of the major networks for over 30 years.
And they All learned it from Walter Cronkite and the good night boys. Those guys were the original ass wipes.

Top Bottom