Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Move over 1980, did you know that Uganda is 1978?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@Martin sent a video this morning giving the background of Uganda 🇺🇬 soccer on the international stage.

Uganda has never qualified for the World Cup and their best ever finish was in 1978 when they finished second in the African Cup. Pretty embarrassing, but at least Martin doesn’t take it to serious and gets a good laugh about it.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
This is the content we pay for.

@Martin 1978 was a great year. I am a Buffalo bills and gamecock fan. So you know I suck a picking teams.
We are setting up a really cool mechanism with these guys for sharing our cultures. It has already been a ton of fun and we have so much more we can do to elevate this

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
We are setting up a really cool mechanism with these guys for sharing our cultures. It has already been a ton of fun and we have so much more we can do to elevate this
Never thought about this direction til a couple weeks ago. This could be great and disruptive to power. How long til we get attacked and attempted shut down?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Never thought about this direction til a couple weeks ago. This could be great and disruptive to power. How long til we get attacked and attempted shut down?
We will see. They will try and shame us first, but how can you shame those who have no shame?

Then they will call us radicals and we will just tell them we think it’s cool to be radical just like the ninja turtles. Radical dude

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
@Martin sent a video this morning giving the background of Uganda 🇺🇬 soccer on the international stage.

Uganda has never qualified for the World Cup and their best ever finish was in 1978 when they finished second in the African Cup. Pretty embarrassing, but at least Martin doesn’t take it to serious and gets a good laugh about it.

Holy Shit….assuming this 2nd place occurred after March……

Guys I’m a fuckin unicorn…. I was barely alive for BOTH 1978 (@Martin ) and 1980 (my Dawgs!

1629485035103.gif

BurntJ

Founder
Okay welcome and hope you're having a good day Brother?
Be careful……these Bama “friends” you are making….might not be the “friends” you really want. 🤣😂🤣

And many many more examples…..🤷‍♂️

Those fuckers take the Hut Hut seriously…….BuT thankfully they win every year so we aren’t all dead yet.🤯🤝🙏

Praise

Elite
Be careful……these Bama “friends” you are making….might not be the “friends” you really want. 🤣😂🤣

And many many more examples…..🤷‍♂️

Those fuckers take the Hut Hut seriously…….BuT thankfully they win every year so we aren’t all dead yet.🤯🤝🙏
Haha okay then

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
@Martin Alabama has a pretty good football team but the Clemson Tigers are Gods Tigers and will win the Championship this year. We welcome all fans and its not too late to switch your allegiance. Go Tigers!

1629488224404.png

BurntJ

Founder
@Martin Alabama has a pretty good football team but the Clemson Tigers are Gods Tigers and will win the Championship this year. We welcome all fans and its not too late to switch your allegiance. Go Tigers!

View attachment 40879
Let’s do the list….

1) Coach that sleeps with mom in college- ✅
2) QB that sexually assaults women (though I’m still not sure in this as he is obvious Lee A GAY) ✅
3) LB that sexually assaults OSU player on field ✅
4) Fanbase full of faggits ✅

After this research….. I now believe the SEC stole Clemsons moto “It just means more…”😳🤣🤷‍♂️

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Let’s do the list….

1) Coach that sleeps with mom in college- ✅
2) QB that sexually assaults women (though I’m still not sure in this as he is obvious Lee A GAY) ✅
3) LB that sexually assaults OSU player on field ✅
4) Fanbase full of faggits ✅

After this research….. I now believe the SEC stole Clemsons moto “It just means more…”😳🤣🤷‍♂️

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
That move right there is actually more impressive than the play on the field...and that is saying something. Holy shit, can't imagine doing that. I'd be heading to the hospital for surgery and months of rehab.
For someone his size it really is incredible. I'd be right there next to you in the hospital. Makes me hurt just thinking about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom