Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

(Mostly peaceful) RIOT watch 7/4 - 4th of July cancelled in Akron after black man shot 60 times by police

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
8 are on leave. Make of that what you will.
2plus2.gif

Pineapple

Legendary

TJHall1

Legendary
Glad the idiot is dead. Wish they would have shot him 66 times. Just to be sure.

We just want some answers."Jayland Walker's family demands police accountability

What do police say happened?​

Police said Jayland Walker, 25, of Akron, refused to stop, then fired at officers who tried to pull him over for traffic and equipment violations early Monday morning.

^^^there is your fucking answer, Trash! No money for you.

Fuck your kid!!!!
I'll wait for the body cam footage before I have my answer.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

TJHall1

Legendary
Glad the idiot is dead. Wish they would have shot him 66 times. Just to be sure.

We just want some answers."Jayland Walker's family demands police accountability

What do police say happened?​

Police said Jayland Walker, 25, of Akron, refused to stop, then fired at officers who tried to pull him over for traffic and equipment violations early Monday morning.

^^^there is your fucking answer, Trash! No money for you.

Fuck your kid!!!!
You're a piece of shit if you think how they killed this guy is justified.

Body cam footage released. Unarmed when they shot him. Fucking pathetic. As is your opinion.

Thankfully these clowns will be judged by the law, and not some faggot like you.

Last edited:

Body cam footage released. Unarmed when they shot him. Fucking pathetic. As is your opinion.

Thankfully these clowns will be judged by the law, and not some faggot like you.
They’ll all walk. The suspect had already fired at the cops from inside the vehicle.

Good riddance if you ask me.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
We have purchased $750 worth of fireworks for Sat. We will be shooting off tracer rounds too and those asian hot air balloons. If you have google earth and your city sucks.... we should show up.
It was interesting seeing the number of drones people were flying to take pictures of the fireworks last night. I saw 4-5 just around me. I may have to get one of those. Of course, it would be a business expense to avoid climbing on roofs.

Pineapple

Legendary

Lulz.

“A handgun, a loaded magazine and a wedding ring were found on the seat and a casing consistent with the weapon was later found at the point where officers believed a shot came from the vehicle.”

So this piece of shit shot at cops and then gets out of a moving vehicle and you want them to do what?

Drink bleach, BLM.

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Dude shot at police from his car, jumps out of his car and runs, then turns back towards the cops (who assume he still has his gun). It doesn’t take rocket science to know that jackass was gonna get lit up.
What happened to the bullet he fired getting onto the freeway? That could have easily hit an innocent driver/passenger. Just like all the bullets getting fired into the air this weekend.

He may not have deserved 60 bullets. He chose his own destiny by running from the police and then shooting at them.

Last edited:

sanction

Legendary
Founder
We need to burn down the Nation cause a criminal
shot at the cops and got killed.

HEY!!! Did you know there is an election on the horizon?

Top Bottom