Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Most times you’ve has sex in 24 hrs

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
What’s your record?

Mine is 13

This question doesn’t apply to sloots who’ve had trains run on them and been fucked by that many or more in less than an hour.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
You can’t just lay claim to that title without accompanying details or stories . Or pics
I'm not in the mood to write a book, but I am willing to project it telepathically if you are one that is able to receive crown chakra vibrational communication.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I'm not in the mood to write a book, but I am willing to project it telepathically if you are one that is able to receive crown chakra vibrational communication.
Let me put it this way. An Olympic athlete trains relentlessly for four years to be a champion. I began my four year intensive training at 18 at a university with a ratio of four women to every man. For four years I was relentless and continuously refined my skills of acquisition and completion. When the four years of training was up and it was time to perform in the Olympics all the judges knew I was the Gold Medal Winner and they handed it over. Then I moved to L.A. and continued my relentless pursuit of perfection. And trust me California girls are "pure perfection."

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
I did 4 in 24 when I lived in ATL. Banged a girl from a bar, went home and met a girl at the pool around lunch…banged her. Called two ex GFs up and nailed them for the 4-24

Latest posts

Top Bottom