Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Morphic Resonance

QuanChi

Elite
Memory need not be stored in material traces inside brains, which are more like TV receivers than video recorders, tuning into influences from the past. And biological inheritance need not all be coded in the genes, or in epigenetic modifications of the genes; much of it depends on morphic resonance from previous members of the species. Thus each individual inherits a collective memory from past members of the species, and also contributes to the collective memory, affecting other members of the species in the future.

TJHall1

Legendary
high-as-fuck-drugs.gif

QuanChi

Elite
Makes sense to me

It’s recall.

Would like to see studies of physiological differences between people with “photographic” memories & the average Joe like me.
It’s a very interesting way of looking at things. One of those things where once you start thinking about how it might work, it really changes your perception.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
TLDR cuz I’m hammered but…

Patriots are in Control! 🇺🇸

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Our alien creators had no use for a written language. They had no reason to record anything because they have mastered quantum entangled telepathy. All experienced and remembered what one experienced.

Humans were created as a slave race with genetics of the most advanced earth species genetically manipulated to have higher intelligence with no ability to connect to the quantum entangled knowledge of the creators. This was intended to keep the highly functional work force ignorant. Since this human workforce could not have the knowledge and experiences of their fore-bearers, the humans would not progress.

As time passed, the alien creators left here to manage our development, died off. They were not immortal. They lived for centuries, but their population was not large enough to eliminate crossbreeding. For their task was to prepare earth for the next settlement ship. The ship that has not yet arrived.

This crossbreeding created some very malevolent characters that are only recorded in history as a mad God or Pharaoh. Some even mated with humans. Those humans, with an alien ancestor, have brief intervals of being connected to the quantum entangled alien knowledge vault. These glimpses are rarely understood. You have heard about such occurrences with Autists. A expert level hidden skill manifests. Other examples are from humans considered as geniuses. Many of these geniuses admit that they received the information, they didn’t create it.
Examples: Srinivasa Ramanujan, Albert Einstein, Willie Nelson.

Once the alien overlords died off, humans did something unexpected. They created a written language to store the information that previous humans had learned. So, humans were no longer locked in a development cage. The alien creators had no concept of transferring knowledge through scratches in clay. Books. Video..

Such unique ways to transfer knowledge couldn’t even be imagined by a species that shared all experiences, past and present, through a telepathic quantum entangled knowledge vault that they had never been without.

QuanChi

Elite
Our alien creators had no use for a written language. They had no reason to record anything because they have mastered quantum entangled telepathy. All experienced and remembered what one experienced.

Humans were created as a slave race with genetics of the most advanced earth species genetically manipulated to have higher intelligence with no ability to connect to the quantum entangled knowledge of the creators. This was intended to keep the highly functional work force ignorant. Since this human workforce could not have the knowledge and experiences of their fore-bearers, the humans would not progress.

As time passed, the alien creators left here to manage our development, died off. They were not immortal. They lived for centuries, but their population was not large enough to eliminate crossbreeding. For their task was to prepare earth for the next settlement ship. The ship that has not yet arrived.

This crossbreeding created some very malevolent characters that are only recorded in history as a mad God or Pharaoh. Some even mated with humans. Those humans, with an alien ancestor, have brief intervals of being connected to the quantum entangled alien knowledge vault. These glimpses are rarely understood. You have heard about such occurrences with Autists. A expert level hidden skill manifests. Other examples are from humans considered as geniuses. Many of these geniuses admit that they received the information, they didn’t create it.

Once the alien overlords died off, humans did something unexpected. They created a written language to store the information that previous humans had learned. So, humans were no longer locked in a development cage. The alien creators had no concept of transferring knowledge through scratches in clay. Books. Video..

Such unique ways to transfer knowledge couldn’t even be imagined by a species that shared all experiences, past and present, through a telepathic quantum entangled knowledge vault that they had never been without.
Now you are speaking my language. Synchronicity between this thread and the morphic resonance thread.

The Nephalim in the Bible can be very much equates to the alien race you mention.

Is your post here original content?

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Now you are speaking my language. Synchronicity between this thread and the morphic resonance thread.

The Nephalim in the Bible can be very much equates to the alien race you mention.

Yes. Just threw it out of my separate mind.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder

This is the morphic resonance thread.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
It is also interesting to note that the aliens had three fingers. Therefore they passed on a three based counting system. We still use a base three counting system in: months of the year, our clocks, and measurement system. Metric is Five based. Because humans have five fingers.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Have you ever been told to “Trust your Gut”?

It is a common saying in the USA. Grandparents and Parents might have said this while you where being raised.

I heard it from my family first. I never learned it in school. But I did see a reference to it in the SAT test preparation program I loaded on my little brothers Commodore 64. The program advised that if you did not know the answer, go with your first guess. Intuition?

Over my business life, my mentors always asked me what my Gut told me. They knew it. They knew it because of their own experience. I know it.

I read a lot and have read many books on how the brain works. This is what I learned:

Humans are inundated by stimulus. Sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch. These are constant data streams encountered in all your waking moments. Think of how big a hard drive would be needed to just store the sight data your brain receives in a single day. Add in all the other sense data streams.

The only way we can function with all the five senses continuously adding data input is due to our brains ability to filter the data. If this did not continuously happen, we would be overloaded with too many stimuli. Mental illness is the result of nonfunctioning brain stimuli filtering.

Most humans function fine with life while this filtering goes on in the background. One never realizes what was filtered out of your conscience awareness. However, your brain still took in the data and moved it to an area outside of your consciousness.

In fact, most of the data collected by all your senses is reserved in your mind yet hidden from your conscience. It is for your own good. Autists lack the filter you have and therefore experience life as a constant Las Vegas crowded torture of all the senses.

When have you ever trusted your gut over your conscience mind?

When you feel like you are taking all into consideration, yet, for some reason you doubt it. That is your gut.

Your Gut thoughts are all the data your mind filtered from your conscience. All that amazing amount of data collected by your five senses is saved in a part of your brain that you cannot access with your your conscience mind. But. the data is still there. It is submerged knowledge. The only way to learn from it is by your Gut feeling.
The main take away from this is:

You know much more than you know. Trust your Gut.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

I seriously love this post.

Have you read anything about Thoth?

PleasureMoose

Legendary

1642993764864.gif

well said!

Last edited:

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Memory need not be stored in material traces inside brains, which are more like TV receivers than video recorders, tuning into influences from the past. And biological inheritance need not all be coded in the genes, or in epigenetic modifications of the genes; much of it depends on morphic resonance from previous members of the species. Thus each individual inherits a collective memory from past members of the species, and also contributes to the collective memory, affecting other members of the species in the future.

we're a conscious memory stick passed on from our descendants. we're made up of our ancestor's knowledge, intuition, suffering and love... Its our turn now to fight the good fight

QuanChi

Elite
we're a conscious memory stick passed on from our descendants. we're made up of our ancestor's knowledge, intuition, suffering and love... Its our turn now to fight the good fight
Contained in the 🧬 internally and accessed through the ether externally

Latest posts

Top Bottom