Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

More Bill Gates / Epstein connection

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
The rumors continue to solidify that the Epstein connection is what led to the divorce

View attachment 19620
"I can resist everything but temptation" - Oscar Wilde.

This story seems very plausible to me. When a man has as much money as Gates nothing is left to stir the emotions because one has everything and thus has nothing. Thus Bill was driven to seek things that reside in the dark desires of sexual deviancy.

CurtOFD78

Elite
I expect the author of that Daily Beast story to either 1) be dead soon from 2 GSWs to the head or some other mysterious means or 2) to have the feds up their ass investigating everything they have ever done. It appears that Jeffrey Epstein's reach is far and wide. Some people speculate he is not dead. Who knows, but I feel strongly that there are some of the most powerful people in the world who do not want their dealings with him to be known to the public.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
JFC....its like NO ONE actually understands how this ALL works.

The wives are just as important. BUT the cavoite is that NO ONE wants that stigma....so as long as it all stays hush hush....everything is fine. Once it becomes public....."THEY MUTALLY" come to an agreement and release matching statements to try to deflect from the REAL ISSUE. Its ALL ABOUT DAMAGE CONTROL.

QuanChi

Elite
"I can resist everything but temptation" - Oscar Wilde.

This story seems very plausible to me. When a man has as much money as Gates nothing is left to stir the emotions because one has everything and thus has nothing. Thus Bill was driven to seek things that reside in the dark desires of sexual deviancy.
Oscar Wilde was worried about temptation from the dicks in his butt, but the quote still holds.

I really don’t care because I’m a degenerate, I just like the gossip.

Latest posts

Top Bottom