Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

More and more doctors are bravely standing for what’s right!

D

Deleted member 2886

Don’t troll. It’s not a good look.
Yeah, you're right aye Rube.

i'm well known for being super subtle about trolling aye?

Like that time i took over a thread of yours, filling it with images of nude chicks,...🤣

Anyways, to the point;
Risking other people’s lives and wasting resources because someone refuses to do the right thing and get themselves, and their children vaccinated, is abhorrent.
As your assertion above, makes absolutely no logical sense.

Please explain the reasoning used for reaching such a conclusion.

😏...is that even possible?

Rube Reaper

Elite
Yeah, you're right aye Rube.

i'm well known for being super subtle about trolling aye?

Like that time i took over a thread of yours, filling it with images of nude chicks,...🤣

Anyways, to the point;

As your assertion above, makes absolutely no logical sense.

Please explain the reasoning used for reaching such a conclusion.

😏...is that even possible?
How do you figure it makes no sense?

People get much more sick and require significantly more medical care and resources when they aren’t vaccinated. On top of that they also spread the virus more easily to others. None of that is even debatable.

There is zero reasons to not get vaccinated. Those that aren’t are just being spiteful and selfish.

Don’t troll. It’s not a good look.

Risking other people’s lives and wasting resources because someone refuses to do the right thing and get themselves, and their children vaccinated, is abhorrent.
You've said some dumb shit but this 1 take the trophy!!! But I'm the rube?!?!?! Really??? If you are vaccinated how in the hell does my unvaccinated child put your life at risk? If your vaccine works, only the unvaccinated are at risk! Also!!! Just because everyone gets the vaccine that doesn't make the virus go away. JS🤷🏼‍♀️

Rube Reaper

Elite
You've said some dumb shit but this 1 take the trophy!!! But I'm the rube?!?!?! Really??? If you are vaccinated how in the hell does my unvaccinated child put your life at risk? If your vaccine works, only the unvaccinated are at risk! Also!!! Just because everyone gets the vaccine that doesn't make the virus go away. JS🤷🏼‍♀️
Stop with the nonsense that doesn’t follow the science. No vaccine is perfect which is why everyone needs to get it. It’s been that way with every vaccine all throughout human history.

Stop with the nonsense that doesn’t follow the science. No vaccine is perfect which is why everyone needs to get it. It’s been that way with every vaccine all throughout human history.
Baby you are the 1 spewing nonsense!!! Your logic is illogical. I follow God who programmed us with the best vaccine ever it's called an immune system! Your body doesn't build immunity without being exposed to certain things. There's your science!

D

Deleted member 2886

How do you figure it makes no sense?

People get much more sick and require significantly more medical care and resources when they aren’t vaccinated. On top of that they also spread the virus more easily to others. None of that is even debatable.

There is zero reasons to not get vaccinated. Those that aren’t are just being spiteful and selfish.
Guess you're simply unaware of what's been going on—in Reality aye?

But,...good sir,...😏...since i know this act you play, the opposite of the above sentence is the Reality, is it not?

Though, to most, perhaps less discernable.

As also i care not appearing the fool, for greater purpose.

There are very distinct behavioural patterns, which,...😂...i have managed to goad you into revealing to me on several occasions.

Which are?

Related to the True degree of intelligence you're trying to veil.

Why goad?

🤣Coz it's funny as fuck, and i know you know exactly why, but you're probably still not quite sure whether or not i really do know, or not,...😘...and that's even funnier.

Why do i reveal this now?

😏Constructive feedback.

And, another reason i will not yet reveal.

Fret not oh pugnacious one, i shall continue refraining from entirely disrobing the Rubinator,...😄...for now.
7c51314f8c921d3d4e5273eae9fc2b68.jpg
😆👍

Rube Reaper

Elite
Guess you're simply unaware of what's been going on—in Reality aye?

But,...good sir,...😏...since i know this act you play, the opposite of the above sentence is the Reality, is it not?

Though, to most, perhaps less discernable.

As also i care not appearing the fool, for greater purpose.

There are very distinct behavioural patterns, which,...😂...i have managed to goad you into revealing to me on several occasions.

Which are?

Related to the True degree of intelligence you're trying to veil.

Why goad?

🤣Coz it's funny as fuck, and i know you know exactly why, but you're probably still not quite sure whether or not i really do know, or not,...😘...and that's even funnier.

Why do i reveal this now?

😏Constructive feedback.

And, another reason i will not yet reveal.

Fret not oh pugnacious one, i shall continue refraining from entirely disrobing the Rubinator,...😄...for now.
View attachment 133357
😆👍
You need professional help if you are attempting to dispute the reality I laid out previously. Facts are facts and science is science.

Top Bottom