Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Moonshiners

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
I used to...but I've fallen into such a rut on TV, it's not funny. I'm on WE TV watching NCIS/Law and Order/Criminal minds reruns 4-5 days a week. Usually stream something on Thursdays (WE has stupid shows catering to the lowest common denominator that night). Friday is DDD.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I used to...but I've fallen into such a rut on TV, it's not funny. I'm on WE TV watching NCIS/Law and Order/Criminal minds reruns 4-5 days a week. Usually stream something on Thursdays (WE has stupid shows catering to the lowest common denominator that night). Friday is DDD.
I Phil ya.

I’m pretty much just watching Gettysburg and Gods & Generals on loop at this point.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I did a bit early on, but quit watching all those dumb ass fake reality shows. Ax Men, Swamp People, Moonshiners, Deadliest Catch, Gold Rush...those shows and the channels that air them are just complete trash imo. Every show is the same and nothing ever happens. It does give people something to stare at for a few minutes in between commercials though, which is the point.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
giphy.gif

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Maggie Valley NC has the Popcorn Sutton festival every year. My folks place is about a mile from it so I go.

Mark and Digger, JimTom and some of the others from the show are there. They are really old school shiners and most of them have gone legit .

Here’s me and Jim Tom. 980377CD-CFFF-4ACC-9724-E92AF4D4C659.jpeg

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I’ve never watched it but my great grandfather made shine and was selling to the Governor of NM and also the mayor of Santa Fe.

As a kid we could go where the old still was and there were pieces of it but the the US cavalry destroyed it when they came in to arrest him.

Family lore says he buried a bunch of the money before being arrested. My grandfather knew where it was but he was very devout Catholic and took the location to his grave because it was money gained through sin.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Maggie Valley NC has the Popcorn Sutton festival every year. My folks place is about a mile from it so I go.

Mark and Digger, JimTom and some of the others from the show are there. They are really old school shiners and most of them have gone legit .

Here’s me and Jim Tom. View attachment 65397
Awesome!

I think most of the Moonshiners are legit now. They basically have to be to be selling their shine retail. I still watch a few of the shows mentioned here. I watch them knowing they are mostly staged, which helps with the cynical views of these shows being "reality."

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Awesome!

I think most of the Moonshiners are legit now. They basically have to be to be selling their shine retail. I still watch a few of the shows mentioned here. I watch them knowing they are mostly staged, which helps with the cynical views of these shows being "reality."
sugarlands shine distillery has a ton of the guys from the shows legal products. Decent stuff for $25 a quart. .

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Shows we are watching now.
Invasion
Yellowjackets
Mayor of Kingstown
American Rust
The Morning Show
Succession
Ted Lasso

A good movie I recently watched. Old Henry.

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
Shows we are watching now.
Invasion
Yellowjackets
Mayor of Kingstown
American Rust
The Morning Show
Succession
Ted Lasso

A good movie I recently watched. Old Henry.
How is mayor of Kingstown? I read the description and it sounded too lib for me so haven't given it a shot.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
sugarlands shine distillery has a ton of the guys from the shows legal products. Decent stuff for $25 a quart. .
That's not a bad number to pay. Mine was outta Oburg and the seasoned unless to busy. But me and my ol neighbor knew the deal.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Does anyone else watch this show? I know most of these shows are set up for drama and other bullshit, but i like watching how this stuff is made and hearing some old school stories.
I used to watch it when it just came out. I know a lot is set up, but they sure have some stranger than strange people making money off of clear poison.

Latest posts

Top Bottom