Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Moon Knight

eb102993

Poster
Thought it was very well done, can’t wait for the next episode. I like how they did his blackouts when he was in trouble. I feel like they kind of ripped off Venom a little bit but it didn’t bother me too much.

Very disappointed in Disneys comments on all the LBGTQ shit they want to start incorporating into all their products. None of which was in the first episode. When I start seeing that I’m done

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Thought it was very well done, can’t wait for the next episode. I like how they did his blackouts when he was in trouble. I feel like they kind of ripped off Venom a little bit but it didn’t bother me too much.

Very disappointed in Disneys comments on all the LBGTQ shit they want to start incorporating into all their products. None of which was in the first episode. When I start seeing that I’m done

Isn’t there a comic series where Moon Knight, Blade, Morbius, and Ghost Rider work together? Seems I vaguely remember one. And the thought of it as a show/movie series is seriously awesome.

Top Bottom