Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Montana Woman kills huge wolf

sanction

Legendary
Founder
LINK

quote:

A Montana woman has sparked disgusted outrage after she took to social media to proudly display the carcass of a Siberian husky she killed in a hunt and skinned — after mistaking it for a wolf pup.

Amber Rose, of Miller City, posted the graphic images on Facebook showing her clutching a rifle and grinning as she holds up the animal’s remains.

“So this morning I set out for a solo predator hunt for a fall black bear however I got the opportunity to take another predator wolf pup 2022 was a great feeling to text my man and say I just smoked a wolf pup. #firstwolf #onelesspredatorMT,” Rose wrote.

Her post sparked immediate backlash by animal lovers, who pointed out that the animal she slaughtered was not a baby wolf.
1664302136563.jpeg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
As someone who loves Huskys that birch should suffer.
That bitch shouldn't be in the woods without a man if she has a gun. If you can't tell the difference bw a fucjing husky and wolf you shouldn't be able to hunt. Now if it was a nuisance wild husky I'd get it but that isn't what we see here. People get more pissed about animals than people getting killed. She will pay

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

10-12 dumped dogs were loose. But she still thought it was a wolf. But if it showed any aggression I'd have shot it too. But not skin it. Probably sold the carcass to koreans

Jtrain80

Legendary
baF1FXyJoj33.jpeg

Top Bottom