Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mixed Race Paralympian gets cancelled

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
MLK Jr. Is rolling over in his grave.

The only thing wrong with what he said was his inaccurate number of attributed deaths in the Civil War.

Belezabro

Elite
Are there any journalists left that just write facts, without the use of subjective adjectives and nouns? They all give away their agenda and/or political leanings, both right and left, too often. It interferes with the reader’s ability to think for themselves.

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
I like how Alex Morgan’s comment says “disinformation” but she offers no corrective facts or citations to disprove his comments. Just that it’s disinformation.

4n6tox

Poster
Im
I like how Alex Morgan’s comment says “disinformation” but she offers no corrective facts or citations to disprove his comments. Just that it’s disinformation.
I'm shocked "baseless" wasn't in there somewhere. Probably was.

EdgeBest

Poster
No america invented racism and slavery. Auctions were invented for buying slaves, so the term auction is racist

spf84

Poster
All I know is if reparations start happening this Irish guy is owed some money from England.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Are there any journalists left that just write facts, without the use of subjective adjectives and nouns? They all give away their agenda and/or political leanings, both right and left, too often. It interferes with the reader’s ability to think for themselves.

I love how articles are written like it’s gossip.

Cards1968

Founder
If I hear one more incorrect reference to the 'Stars and Bars' I'm gonna start shootin m'fers.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Holy Shit Alex Morgan... I love her. My daughter got to train with her, etc. Funny story.
but wow could she be more stupid. Mis or dis information? The dude stated facts. And at what point do we start honoring our country again?
ITs almost like they are envious of 3rd world countries and the stories of people escaping too America. We kneel for the anthem bc we are so super oppressed in AMERICA

Taggart

Elite
Founder
What did he say that is inaccurate? And why are libs so fucking offended by the truth?

Latest posts

Top Bottom