Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mittens: Killing People is Good for the Economy in the Long Run (link)....

Agree with what specifically?
Pretty much the whole tweet.
He thinks this is bringing Russia down a peg or two, even tho they're gonna get exactly what they want.
They literally haven’t gotten a single thing they’ve wanted yet and now Finland and Sweden are joining NATO along with Europe quitting Russian energy.

Russia is getting cucked to the max and 24 months from now when their economy is imploding they’ll feel even more silly than they already do because of all the stuff in the first paragraph.

TJHall1

Legendary

They literally haven’t gotten a single thing they’ve wanted yet and now Finland and Sweden are joining NATO along with Europe quitting Russian energy.

Russia is getting cucked to the max and 24 months from now when their economy is imploding they’ll feel even more silly than they already do because of all the stuff in the first paragraph.
This is comedy.

D

Deleted member 2886

hi-hello.gif
I hate that I agree with him but on this topic I do.

😂Nice trolling there bruz.

Top Bottom