Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Missouri liberal family

TJHall1

Legendary
I’m actually from and live in Chattanooga TN. You are welcome to try to delittle it but it will be a futile attempt. We can agree on Alabama
Tennessee hahahaha. Currently being overrun by lib faggots. Enjoy!

Eta: ETA: I'll edit this seeing Tennessee overwhelming voted red. Good for Tennessee. I'm judging too much on Nashville turning into lib Central and ignoring the rest of that beautiful state.

Last edited:

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
If you're from Alabama and you're calling Missouri a dump then you have no credibility. I'm not saying one is better then the other. Been to both multiple times. Both have pluses and minuses. But to be from one of those two states and call the other a dump is laugh worthy.
Georgia is the GOAT, sans ATL, Macon, Augusta, and Savannah (other than River St.). Fuck the rest.

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
Every state has good and bad to it. Except those states run by libs. Those states are lost. Missouri is a solid red, constitutional carry state. I’m sitting here drinking coffee on my deck on the Lake of the Ozarks and from here Missouri doesn’t look too bad.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
View attachment 108982

Georgia is the reason Biden is president. Fuck you.
In fairness, this enormous, disgusting excuse for a human is why he's President.

EYLaHRnX0AEI-Gt

Latest posts

Top Bottom