Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Military vaxxes

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I know some others on this board are in the same predicament as me. Just want to point out the following:

As per the SECDEF's directive:

Mandatory vaccination requirements will be implemented consistent with DoD
Instruction 6205.02, "DoD Immunization Program," July 23, 2019.

6205.02 says:

3.1. IMMUNIZATION GUIDANCE. Individual immunization delivery decisions will be based on nationally recognized standards of U.S. medical care or clinical practice guidelines to customize care or respond to specific clinical situations for each individual.

All immunization programs must include, at a minimum, procedures that:

a. Provide clinical immunization services for VACCINE-PREVENTABLE DISEASES, including occupation-specific immunizations for personnel exposed to preventable hazards as part of their work environment.

I've contacted the Liberty Council as they claim to help people with their exemptions. I will be filing for a religious exemption. That being said, the legal violation seems obvious and indisputable

Last edited:

mrt

Elite
Surely we have someone out there better qualified to be President than that old dog turd that only knows how to lie cheat steal and lie some more. They do these things because we allow them to do it. You will look far and wide to even find a Republican that actually does what he was elected to do, that is how deep the rot has gotten.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I know some others on this board are in the same predicament as me. Just want to point out the following:

6205.02 says:

3.1. IMMUNIZATION GUIDANCE. Individual immunization delivery decisions will be based on nationally recognized standards of U.S. medical care or clinical practice guidelines to customize care or respond to specific clinical situations for each individual.

a. Provide clinical immunization services for VACCINE-PREVENTABLE DISEASES, including occupation-specific immunizations for personnel exposed to preventable hazards as part of their work environment.

I've contacted the Liberty Council as they claim to help people with their exemptions. I will be filing for a religious exemption. That being said, the legal violation seems obvious and indisputable
Soldiers have been getting shot since time began.

BigtimeAub

Poster

6205.02 says:

I sat through a briefing on this when I reported to Camp Pendleton back in 2003 before going through the inoculation gauntlet. That briefing was more or less due to the anthrax shots that I was about to receive but I feel like I could try to apply what I remember to this particular situation. Though anthrax and Covid are two entirely different things and two entirely different applications when considering this particular Instruction, my thoughts are that the statement "...VACCINE-PREVENTABLE DISEASES, including occupation-specific immunizations for personnel exposed to preventable hazards as part of their work environment." is what is going to get you, if anything. Legally, that's a pretty loose statement and covid could be considered a preventable hazard to a degree based on implementing CDC guidelines (not that I really agree with that, but I feel that's how it would be looked at.)

Good luck to you, brother. I hope it works out for you.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I sat through a briefing on this when I reported to Camp Pendleton back in 2003 before going through the inoculation gauntlet. That briefing was more or less due to the anthrax shots that I was about to receive but I feel like I could try to apply what I remember to this particular situation. Though anthrax and Covid are two entirely different things and two entirely different applications when considering this particular Instruction, my thoughts are that the statement "...VACCINE-PREVENTABLE DISEASES, including occupation-specific immunizations for personnel exposed to preventable hazards as part of their work environment." is what is going to get you, if anything. Legally, that's a pretty loose statement and covid could be considered a preventable hazard to a degree based on implementing CDC guidelines (not that I really agree with that, but I feel that's how it would be looked at.)

Good luck to you, brother. I hope it works out for you.
It's an uphill battle to be sure...but esp in lieu of the CDC changing their vaccine definition, this may be a plausible route

Sort of moot as I'll be filing a religious exemption. I'm not expecting any help but I'm willing to pay the price to salvage my conscience and health

For me personally, the vax deadline is Nov 28th and I'm suppose to leave via s skillbridge program on Nov 18th. Whatever they say, I cannot take this jab

Top Bottom