Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Military grade night vision gear is available to civilians - and that’s a problem

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Lol @ the term "military grade". Just like with guns, they use that term to scare people. I assume by military grade, they mean high quality night vision. No reason at all why civilians shouldn't be able to buy that.
I agree, it works both ways. It helps the good guys see the bad guys, and most bad guys don't have the money or the inclination to purchase night vision goggles.

Last edited:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Yet this wasn't a big deal when it was discovered that this company had a darkweb site selling military weapons to anyone.

https://www.arsenal-bg.com/

I mean the libs sure go ape shit about ASSUALT RIFELS :rolleyes: but EVERYONE needs RPG's, turrets, tanks, and FUCKIN ATTACK DRONES.

I love the Darkweb BUT this discovery was a :oops:.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Yet this wasn't a big deal when it was discovered that this company had a darkweb site selling military weapons to anyone.

https://www.arsenal-bg.com/

I mean the libs sure go ape shit about ASSUALT RIFELS :rolleyes: but EVERYONE needs RPG's, turrets, tanks, and FUCKIN ATTACK DRONES.

I love the Darkweb BUT this discovery was a :oops:.
Isn't Arsenal a Ukrainian or Hungarian co though? Eastern European co's have been selling military gear to anyone since the 1950's. They are just upgrading their advertising. lol.

BurntJ

Founder
Isn't Arsenal a Ukrainian or Hungarian co though? Eastern European co's have been selling military gear to anyone since the 1950's. They are just upgrading their advertising. lol.
Bulgarian BUT that is a front as they are a globalist owned company. In fact John McCain and L. Graham had ownership stakes. You are correct about selling since 1950's....my main point was OUR media gets up in arms about you and I buying a gun (which they miss-label to seem more dangerous) and the fact that the MSM really never covered this story. If people understood how easy it was to get their hands on this equipment......🤯.

Shit, they freaked out even made a movie about Silk Road.......and the purchase options there.....were minor leagues compared to this company.

This is the company that has funded BOTH sides of many wars and gets rich while helping cause destabilization and destruction around the world.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Bulgarian BUT that is a front as they are a globalist owned company. In fact John McCain and L. Graham had ownership stakes. You are correct about selling since 1950's....my main point was OUR media gets up in arms about you and I buying a gun (which they miss-label to seem more dangerous) and the fact that the MSM really never covered this story. If people understood how easy it was to get their hands on this equipment......🤯.

Shit, they freaked out even made a movie about Silk Road.......and the purchase options there.....were minor leagues compared to this company.

This is the company that has funded BOTH sides of many wars and gets rich while helping cause destabilization and destruction around the world.
I think Mccain and lindsey bought in after they were a co though right? My only point was that it was foreign co that had to get American investors to be legal to sell in America but they very much still were an international weapons dealer. I remember you used to be able to get chinese sks but not Russian or eastern bloc sks and then that changed and you could ak's straight out of the slovak homeland.

BurntJ

Founder
I think Mccain and lindsey bought in after they were a co though right? My only point was that it was foreign co that had to get American investors to be legal to sell in America but they very much still were an international weapons dealer. I remember you used to be able to get chinese sks but not Russian or eastern bloc sks and then that changed and you could ak's straight out of the slovak homeland.
They were "ALLOWED" to buy in later, YES. Truth be told, they were already supplying weapons here through proxies (Clowns, etc.) Arsenal has ALWAYS been a Globalist company that is controlled through shell companies.

The way I have heard, you are correct. Because of my age (43) i really ONLY remember the fall of the USSR causing a Russian/Eastern bloc weapons to flood the market. I have done extensive research on Arsenal which is why I know alot of their history.

Latest posts

Top Bottom