Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mike trout homered in each of the last 7 games he started

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
He’s pretty good at baseball

Last edited:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Good player……made a ton of money….

But damn, guess some people are wired differently, I would have never signed that deal and committed to a career of losing. I would lose my mind at 5-10 yrs of showing up and knowing you will be losing all the time. 🤷‍♂️

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Good player……made a ton of money….

But damn, guess some people are wired differently, I would have never signed that deal and committed to a career of losing. I would lose my mind at 5-10 yrs of showing up and knowing you will be losing all the time. 🤷‍♂️
It’s awful. I fuckin hate the Yankees, but I’d rather him spend part of his career there just for the benefit of baseball overall

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
It’s awful. I fuckin hate the Yankees, but I’d rather him spend part of his career there just for the benefit of baseball overall
I do totally agree on having the stars spread out among all of baseball. Would be interesting to see the kinda return Anaheim could get if the traded Trout and Ohtani. If they could get 4-5 legit prospect or young mlb'ers for each. They could basically build a winner out of that, Then spend the money to keep those player IMHO. (Now Trout may not command that but like i said, I would check for sure.)

This is essentially what John Hart did with the Braves. It was 3-5 guys we trade BUT none of our 3-5 could command what either of these 2 can on the market.

Latest posts

Top Bottom