Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Microsoft Flight Simulator VR

OldBuzzard

Poster
I recently got Microsoft Flight Simulator and I love it. I’m totally electronically illiterate, however. Any suggestions for VR for this game?

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Pretty sure Oculus is the best option even if Suckerburg owns it now. I have a PS4 VR and its a fun item to bust out when company is over but not really great to use all the time. Gives you a head ache after a while. That said it is pretty bad ass playing Ace Combat 7 in the VR

Srufiopunk28

Poster
I have an oculus that I can't use because I deleted my Facebook account. True story. Zuck doesn't let you use his product of he can't use your camera to watch you masturbate.

OldBuzzard

Poster
I wish I could see Zuckerbergs face when the dust is settling and his money isn’t needed anymore. And he finds out that the Deep State has always seen him as just another Jew.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I have an oculus that I can't use because I deleted my Facebook account. True story. Zuck doesn't let you use his product of he can't use your camera to watch you masturbate.
Hard to blame him really. I wonder if he gets highlight videos every morning that show the true freaks of nature

flyerjeff

Poster
Founder
I’m on DCS and use the HTC vive. That works awesome for DCS but I heard they haven’t matched VR well with Microsoft Flight Sim yet. Would recommend DCS because it’s legit with each aircraft’s flight profiles. Buddy of mine taught a guy how to fly civilian before he joined the Navy. When he was in F-18 training he asked my buddy to teach him CAS (close air support) on DCS and the guy proficiency advanced through that actual phase in training

Top Bottom