Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Meet Gus!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Meet Binx (though I call him Jinx….Jinxy, Mr Jinx 😜)

Apparently my oldest daughter and I are never allow to had out candy for Halloween again….gave out about 30 pieces of candy….and took/adopted 1 kitten. (I always though you give stuff away for Halloween….apparently I was doing it all wrong all along 🤷‍♂️)

F6F3B323-A9BF-4479-961A-5DB38F66CB55.jpeg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Thinking about getting one of these when my boy’s dog kicks the bucket. Apparently they are really good pups. Climate here is the biggest deterrence. They don’t do well in cold

View attachment 146609
Cooper is made for the heat. It sucks dicks whe. He gets cold. Hasn't happened much and he tough but if I had to bundle him 4 months a yr I would shoot myself

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Have a feeling you do anything for your dogs.
We were always good. But after the fire we bonded like I have never before w an animal. He protects me and I protect him.
He eats a chicken thighs mixed w kibble carrots and ruff greens every day and part of whatever I eat myself.
But yeah. Anything

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Mofo cut me this morning in the lip wit them fangs.
When o was a kid a springer spainel puppy cut the tip of my nipple. I may have been 10. When I see it in the mirror or notice it I still think of Murphy

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Apparently my oldest daughter and I are never allow to had out candy for Halloween again….gave out about 30 pieces of candy….and took/adopted 1 kitten. (I always though you give stuff away for Halloween….apparently I was doing it all wrong all along 🤷‍♂️)

View attachment 146735
My cat looks just like this. I’ll post a pic in a minute

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

View attachment 146735
He just walked in the room

AA69590A-DAF9-4723-9EE8-D8B31AB8D838.jpeg

Top Bottom