Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Meanwhile in Ohio / Mandel vs. Vindman update

mrt

Elite
I was in school in Oklahoma City circa 1960 and my wood shop teacher Mr Mills built a replica of the horseless carriage using wood for the body but powered it with a very small two cycle engine. He did use modern steel spoked wheels. The wood was finished with a beautiful black lacquered finish you could use for a mirror. He kept to the historical design still using the shaft with a half handle instead of a steering wheel. Somehow he even managed to engineer a reverse so he could back out of his parking spot at school and the stores. The engine was so quiet you couldn't hear it when he drove it. It was truly a little master piece. I would bet someone in his family probably inherited the little buggy. It even had the surrey top and leather seat. The steel spoke wheels did not detract from the overall appearance. The best I could do in wood shop was build a wooden bench so all us kids at home had a place at the dinner table. heh

mrt

Elite
As long as people are vetted the proper way and all our laws are upheld then I have no problem with people that want to assimilate and learn our culture. This is the outline of our immigration laws even if that ass wipe in the white house continues to break federal and state laws with his misused executive bullshit. You learn to speak english "yea I know they forgot about that the past 50 years and our first language is now spanish in America", however it just shows the people we pay do not follow the laws and until we start firing a few or firing them up which ever is needed, it won't change. These refugees will be like those somolians all nesting in Minn, and just look who they elected as a congressman, that bitch that married her brother. I expect the country will finally get enough one day and start arresting people and even hanging the really bad ones such as we have today !

Latest posts

Top Bottom