Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MB golf package recs?

Quatch$

Elite
Been going to MB for over a decade.used to do golf trips with buddies, then had a family and switched over more to the beach and hanging out scene. Have played numerous courses but this year my old man is finally making it too as he just retired this year. So while the women and children are on the beach in the morning, he and I want to pick up a package bc it assures us we can get at least 3 rounds in.

We’re staying in North Myrtle (crescent beach area) and will be down there 3rd week of June. What are some recs for nice courses / packages (don’t want Azalea Sands please)

Have already played:
Man O War, Wizard, Witch, Leopard, Lion, Tiger, Glen Dornoch, World Golf, Bear something, Founders club at Pawleys and a few others I can’t remember bc I was hammered when playing.

TIA
A558C330-7CDC-4EC6-BEF2-46FC408085C9.jpeg331CBA21-87E1-4E3A-B617-B1DF61FB582A.jpeg

DawgB

Poster
Did a trip way back in the day in Calabasas,NC (sp?) - some good tracks up north of where you're staying. Palmer course/Rivers Edge was good, few others up that way - I'd check that area out, since you've played several MB tracks already.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
First off welcome. I live in crescent Beach. I have a buddy that is a pro at oyster bay. He can get you on to there and their sister courses for some good deals. Let me know if you have any questions. Is it just you and your dad playing? If my rental is available can get you a deal there also. Don't know how many you got coming but it sleeps 6.
@Quatch$

Edit: June is booked solid but it sounds like you already have a place.

Calhoons (I know he spells it that way) is a new bar that just opened up in crescent. Always sports on and great food.

Last edited:

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Ocean Isle NC Shallotte NC is about 25 minutes from North Myrtle, way quieter beach, and great golf.

Quatch$

Elite
First off welcome. I live in crescent Beach. I have a buddy that is a pro at oyster bay. He can get you on to there and their sister courses for some good deals. Let me know if you have any questions. Is it just you and your dad playing? If my rental is available can get you a deal there also. Don't know how many you got coming but it sleeps 6.
@Quatch$

Edit: June is booked solid but it sounds like you already have a place.

Calhoons (I know he spells it that way) is a new bar that just opened up in crescent. Always sports on and great food.
Yeah it’ll just be my dad and I. Thanks for the offer on the rental, but we’re good on that for this year, may hit you up on that next year though.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Yeah it’ll just be my dad and I. Thanks for the offer on the rental, but we’re good on that for this year, may hit you up on that next year though.
Let me know if I can help you with any tee times.

Top Bottom