Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Matthew 24:6-14

The story is unfolding right before our eyes! Are you ready? Idk bout my soul so I'm not judging! Just letting you know that it IS real! Jesus is the way, the truth, & the light! Our time is coming to an end whether it be by disease, age, accident, murder, war, suicide, etc., YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!

To those non-believers, you ask, what if YOU are right & I am wrong?
In that case, I tried to live my best life, I tried to live as tho my souls eternity depended on it!

& To you I ask what if I am right & you are wrong???
Well in this case your soul/my souls eternity actually does depend on it!

Screenshot_20210828-115438.pngFB_IMG_1630169957134.jpgFB_IMG_1630169959685.jpgView attachment 43041FB_IMG_1630169965420.jpgFB_IMG_1630169975187.jpg

yankmenoodle

Elite
Jesus was crucified according to scripture, was buried, and three days later was raised from the dead according to scripture.
Adam gave Satan the earth when he partook of the forbidden fruit. Jesus, by his death and resurrection bought it back for us. All you have to do is acknowledge what He did, thank Him, and trust Him. Nothing you do in this life other than believe, has any merit.

Teddy Jack

Elite
By all accounts the 1st century church had it much worse. Personally I believe the Olivet discourse was already fulfilled around 70 AD.

Jtrain80

Legendary
The story is unfolding right before our eyes! Are you ready? Idk bout my soul so I'm not judging! Just letting you know that it IS real! Jesus is the way, the truth, & the light! Our time is coming to an end whether it be by disease, age, accident, murder, war, suicide, etc., YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!

To those non-believers, you ask, what if YOU are right & I am wrong?
In that case, I tried to live my best life, I tried to live as tho my souls eternity depended on it!

& To you I ask what if I am right & you are wrong???
Well in this case your soul/my souls eternity actually does depend on it!

View attachment 43038View attachment 43039View attachment 43040View attachment 43041View attachment 43042View attachment 43043

Have you seen the biblical prophecy thread?

4n6tox

Poster
Jesus was crucified according to scripture, was buried, and three days later was raised from the dead according to scripture.
Adam gave Satan the earth when he partook of the forbidden fruit. Jesus, by his death and resurrection bought it back for us. All you have to do is acknowledge what He did, thank Him, and trust Him. Nothing you do in this life other than believe, has any merit.
True true, but didn't Eve instigate the handover? Got to watch them...

Latest posts

Top Bottom